Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 2 - Game Over (Mafia Wins)

you are not honestly engaging with my post with this comment

1 Like

are you trying to understand me or are you trying to insult me

1 Like

Hazard’s condition to be useless is to not be found and to not die

1. Already has in solution built in
  2. Is the job of mafia???

When did I insult you

i dont know how you cant really see why i’d get to that conclusion when it seemed like a few people were arguing with someone about their playstyle. i acknowledged i understand your true intentions behind this post but id rather you not try and question mine. especially considering i consider you a good friend of mine given the fact you are in one of the few group chats i actually speak in and i would have no reason to bad faith you for the sake of arguing for no reason. i just felt a little weh because as a player who is often misunderstood by mafia players i can understand the frustration of people policying you because of things that aren’t exactly fair. and i can also understand being told that i need to improve when there are workarounds to people who arent very readable.

1 Like

Interlude: Circus (1-shot)

“I’m like a ringleader, I call the shots”

Target a player. Any attempt to kill them will be strongman tonight. Scum chat learns this.

Chorus: Womanizer

“You can play brand new to all the other chicks out here
but I know what you are, what you are, baby”

You may target a player during the night. If they die, redact their Melody, Interlude and Chorus abilities. Scum chat learn the redacted abilities. When you die, all rolecards redacted this way are revealed. This ability no longer works after two successful uses.

tell me how these abilities can be used while it’s a lost wolf

im gonna just dip tho so

1 Like

sorry

kinda pointless

1 Like

just target litterally anyone (you need to find 1 town)

just target someone who is likely to die

no its fine i just

im not super fond of policies in general unless people are like actively gamethrowing

1 Like

I struggle to interpret ignoring what I say or not trying to see my point as an insult
I’m operating from the perspective that you’re trying to learn what the intent behind things was due to questions

1 Like

fair

Then we have nothing more to discuss

I wasn’t questioning your true intentions, I know exactly why you made the post and the reason is because you sympathise with having been ignored and having a different playstyle
I don’t know where you’ve gotten that I’m questioning your true intentions from either :sob:

1 Like

I see both abilities as following the trend of identifying people who are players who scum were likely to kill so that the strongman benefits the factional
in the case of the second you can really benefit from opening up play toward being public with actions, particularly town killing ones

hey kyo can you check terraria we’re waiting on you

first one would be fine if ability wasn’t announced imo

this could be the case
I didn’t think so in the design process since having to jump through the hoops of predicting what players are not scum amongst townreads, predicting the scum kill target, and having that player be the source of protection is a set of conditions that I felt would not meet except for direct communication in thread

Perhaps in trying to make the idea have the potential to work I gave too much to scum