Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

I should also add who does it knowing it’s bad for game state.

Which TBF, when I tunnelled I never considered it bad for the Gamestate even though sometimes it might have been.

You are still hard tunneling most of the case…

Hmm :thinking:

So if your read on Marluna is the same shown in your readslist why are you not concerned about their vote that was on @I_Dislike_FM

“Townie Enough” - in regards to Eliza read

True, but until someone dies I won’t have anything on anyone. Though I suppose you could say Magnus really wanting to kill what I believe is a townie is fairly suspicious.

1 Like

Your fatal flaw’s showing. First of all, I’m nothing if not out-of-nowhere, second of all, it’s fucking D1, nothing’s going to have established, long-held precedent, third of all, I have already stated I didn’t even want you dead (as was clear from the fact that I’ve respected Magnus’s claim), fourth of all, extensive focus on how a case was “sudden” or “out-of-nowhere” is a wolftell, as it betrays a disproportionate importance placed on whether or not people were townreading you and how that fact changes (though it’s not as valid now, because there haven’t been nightkills for wolves to think about), fifth of all, tunneling is SO epic and based and fun I love it so much and I would never abandon it for anything.

When the hell did I mention Marluna

“Townie Enough” isn’t that townie, also flips recontextualize things and I was given the fact that you were town as a condition by Magnus

Shot in the dark and actually gonna point to Eliza
Reading her back I am seeing usual scumpings
Look at #75 for instance. Looks like something I would see from mafia discrediting something.
Or the jumping of the ship in #108.
And the laziness displayed on #834. Especially some stuff on #1129.

I will be fair and say that Eliza kinda just swapped vote off I_Dislike_FM onto Jarek without any real reason to need to (unless hammer day 1?).
Some I guess thought processes that looked off the top of her head.
But meh, does look scummy looking back so

VOTE: ElizaThePsycho

So even though a town role benefits from keeping me alive today and even though I’m one of the best solvers here, you want my ML to “get something off of it”?

1 Like

if you’re going to argue then can it at least be in a coherent manner so i can fucking understand it

No

:fu:

2 Likes

Yeah I’m calling it a town role I don’t think Magnus claims that as wolf

1 Like

Toxic in chat!!!

cat-small-cat
Yes.

3 Likes

There was no case or at least not that I seen, here let me show you your progression on if

Because townies staying stuck on one vote is a really bad thing I would consider being willing to vote anyone and everyone early on largely NAI since both town and wolves would be doing it for their own reasons. I suppose you could look into their reasoning a little more but without more information it’s hard to say.

No I just have a hunch that you trying to get me to vote Eliza was a little suspicious and I’m voting you for it. It’s a better lead than someone I haven’t looked at at all yet. Even if it’s a pretty bad lead. I will admit.

This case is non descript, gross

I’ll forgive you. It’s almost the 19th in my time, I can’t hold hate in my heart when such a holiday is so close.

i don’t want that much for christmas

2 Likes

this is very typical in a 16er. I don’t think I have been in a 16er with 3 or 5 evils

Hey, out of curiosity, what’s the schedule on this argument? Are we planning to make this an all-game thing, or like, are we gonna drop it after a day, or is it to the death? Just want to know ahead of time so I can clear out my calendar. Thanks in advance!