Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Mafia could have a vote thief again.
And Marluna’s relying on that to support a Diplomat claim.

1 Like

I’m JOAT Fruit Vendor Death Miller, the realest, most legitimate role in the world.

3 Likes

Remember to add the Multitasking modifier for added realism.

2 Likes

Magnus drops from voting May will be noted.

Also, I haven’t seen May wolf yet so I’ll need to see if this game is different from May’s previous games and if it is… well.

1 Like

Yeah I’m voting Jarek :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Also as a wolf I don’t think I’d always be hellbussing.

Sometimes I soft defend or try to remain on neutral positioning or whatever.

1 Like

Nobody’s seen May wolf yet. I haven’t seen May wolf yet. All I know is that I’d go completely insane in wolf chat, which I assume you’ve seen already, given we’re both in it.

3 Likes

I thought you’d be voting Jarek if you were partnered.

Just going off what I’ve heard. I haven’t really read any of your wolf games. I tried once, but reading old games is hard.

But am I perhaps seeing the may wolfing currently? :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

If you are town I’m hoping you play like the game you got misexecuted rather then the game we just had where you lost and didn’t vote Vulgard.

1 Like

I’d rather you GOAT then do the opposite.

2 Likes

I was referring to lemonfairy, I was on main, and was misvoted day 2 over a cop “”"""“check”"""""
cop never outed anything, they just suspected me
at least my flip helped catch Arctic who was plain as day wolf at EOD 2 for me

1 Like

Or I can just GOAT and carry again.

Either works.

2 Likes

Although can’t call either a carry since we both still lost with our solves in both games.

1 Like

I feel like you contradicted yourself here

At first you say this about your early wagon

In my opinion this kinda contradicts the first as I feel like in the beginning of the game is quite literally the worst time to “squeeze” info/roles out of somebody. And I usually find that the wagon at the start of the game isn’t a thing that is sustained at EOD unless you are specifically talking a short game

1 Like

We all are. We’ll see how it turns out.

You can call my game there the worst of all time, you don’t have to be subtle about it. At least I had one of the wolves down since D2… even though I swapped around which wolf it was, and prioritized the townie through, like, four different consecutive solves and doomed town.

I think our abilities are inversely correlated. When you do well, I don’t and vice versa.

??? I don’t think Marluna’s claim was serious
A lot of people memed on the opener which made me feel like there was some sort of meme thing I was missing out on
Honestly, I was tempted to copy-paste all that for my opener

Which one of you is the evil twin?

is this what a diplomat is?