Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Mafia factional kill is optimal.
You claimed CPR Doctor yesterday yes?

So.

Why can’t May chose not to kill to make you appear bad?

No. Absolutely not. Nobody who pushes people for something as flimsy as mechanics that will lead nowhere is a town. They’re just flailing and looking for LHF and I’m it because I’ve been “sussy bussy” this game

1 Like

If they knew there was a chance you could heal their target, they may want you to kill.

And you know what I have and hey I’d even agree with them if it wasn’t just boiling down to “your role is bad” and oh my god here I go again I hate this argument

Idk like I said I was very vocal about my role and the fact I was going to shoot someone it’s easy to say that the mafia just let it happen so they could set this up.

And if they didn’t they tried to kill you or you are very specifically a mafia.

1 Like

My read on Neon was that I can’t read Neon to save my damn life. While I publicly complained about metareads, as I don’t like people invoking them, I still couldn’t help but think back to Flicker and wince. I voted her during EoD1 because Jaiden did, and I wanted to consolidate wagons and encourage Jaiden to follow through on her reads, alongside an attempt to pull off the good ol’ townie superposition pocket with her.

It goes roughly like this: presume someone town for a day or two, see how they react to your being buddy-buddy with them, make them more comfortable pushing agenda toward you if they’re a wolf. After that period of time is up, re-evaluate their slot with fresh eyes. If they’re town, you’ve correctly trusted a townie and helped push reads unclouded by agenda. If they’re a wolf, you’ve likely made them significantly more confident, and in many cases you can quickly spot their partners from there.

1 Like

We have eighteen hours. You can take a breather, we have time. It’s a game, we’re trying to have fun.

That being SAID

If they tried to kill you that means Magnus is good because why would they attack a mafia jailkeepers target (lol)

It means you’re good

It means just may is evil or ???

I mean it would makes sense both ways.

Either don’t kill or kill me because I was the one that started the Neon wagon.

I know. But you have to understand. There is nothing fun about arguing about a role that I legitimately got. I can’t just back down and go “haha it was a fake claim all along got you!” to get out of it. I literally have to defend my role because it is what it is.

I can’t do anything about it. It’s infuriating.

1 Like

Hey Jarek if you’re used to shorter-form social deduction games that are predicated entirely on mechanics why do you think it’s so wolfy for someone to suspect someone with a terrible claim.

That’s actually a really good thing to go by.

1 Like

when i said “WAIT” earlier it was referring to this btw
bc magnus could just kill me in this situation bc im not being “protected”

i think he knew that

There’s allot of things I look for as well.

This is also a good way to do things

1 Like

Normalise your behaviour. Once you start doing it as Town, nobody will take your claims seriously. That’s why I fakeclaimed as Town this game.

I’ve seen allot so I know how things work and where everything is

Also
Neon = Wolf
Eliza = Town

One wolf is still in May/Jaiden/Marluna from the solve I got.

I was presuming Cape would visit you if I wasn’t.

you wouldve mentioned it if it was important

1 Like

Yep, and having publicly announced my passion for it completely negates it as a strategy. I think that’s part of what I’ve been suffering from since Flicker - that game was the perfect confluence of enough experience on the actual forums to feel confident in my own reads and not enough experience for everyone to have learned every single one of my tricks. Like, I tried to pull the same ol’ “post a bad readlist, see who reacts and where, because they can only draw their attention to one slot at once” in this game, and literally only Magnus reacted to any specific people on it, and they went through it top to bottom. Same with the reverse pockets, same with everything. I need to be less loud about my strategies.

1 Like