Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

i just explained why gorta was the better lynch

VOTE: Italy

The meaning of this post is undeniable.

This post came after Lol’s flip, though. And because you never really acknowledged the Lol wagon except as a force to be stopped, refusing to consider its merits, I have no way to understand your reasoning except “kill Gorta”, when LHF oftentimes flip Town. Did you believe Gorta was likely to flip Mafia?

You missed adding Eliza to that list. :sunglasses:

Oh, right.
Although I don’t really think Eliza’s Mafia anyway, but I’m not confident on that read. I wouldn’t desperado Eliza like Lol did Cape.

Would have rather davigged someone else to be honest.

1 Like

Lol quite clearly wanted out of the game, for some reason. At least shoot me if you wanted to test that world?

1 Like

Or even claim Desperado and have the Town agree on your target.

Inclined to agree with this. Zorvo’s no longer under my protection, and there’s no harm.

anyways good evening gentlepeople
whats popping

Ouch but noted

1 Like

Cape locktown.
Jarek golden-child.
Lol wagon pure.

I wasn’t planning to vote you unless something drastic happened, dw.

Cape being town cleared is good for us.

1 Like

i was there for the top 2
why is lol wagon pure

you dont say

I’m Town.
Cape confirmed.
May appeared at the last moment to break a tie between (what I suspect) were three “villagers”, for the sake of wagon analysis. A wolf simply wouldn’t need to do that, I don’t think.
Neon just looks good to me. There’s technically a possibility of May/Neon W/W, but then I would’ve misread both of them.

1 Like

I’m confident in that read

2 Likes

i didn’t think either of them were mafia
i didn’t even think about either of them at all that day
but ends were ends and my means were that i felt better on a gorta lynch

I am announcing now that I have a secret read. I’m keeping it secret for a reason to see what transpires throughout the phase. I’m announcing this now so I don’t get accused of randomly pulling reads out of nowhere later when the woofs inevitably try to twist my behaviour into a misexe.

1 Like