Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

I do not have this opinion

oh

so im confirmed town

or im 3p

so cool

1 Like

he probably shot me as I was a voter of him

I wouldn’t clear people for killing 3p let’s not get ahead of ourselves, mafia unaware too of that

1 Like

i think Italy is town

this is my only opinion that’s changed

IDFM’s in the red. Lol was also in the red, and Silviu was in the orange, but they’re now both grey and green respectively. Suspicious person is suspicious.

Lemon was nightkilled because… I guess she was townread? Why not kill a top-poster? Lemon’s reads:

ISO

(Colours =/= reads, it relates to how useful I think their execution would be fmpov.)

Through that lens, would you say Lemon being nightkilled could’ve been a way to throw shade onto Italy? I’m of the opinion high-posting wolves are more likely to kill low-posting wolves, since they’ll have less content regarding said high posters to analyse plus the “active evils” POE remains open, as opposed to killing an active player to silence their voice.

I’m basically pretending Gorta flipped Town for the purposes of wagon analysis.

Why us 4 Specifically?
I can see Magnus cause of their claim.
I can see Eliza if your saying I might have been bussing a partner.
I don’t know where you get Jaiden from.

Also how does the others work together?
Like Eliza/Magnus or Jaiden/Eliza

Zorvo, if you were a member of the Mafia, who would you want to kill and why?

Hmm depends who my partners are

If we use You/Me/Eliza/Jaiden

Then chances are I’d kill Jarek probably.
Since he was a conscious town read day 1.

That’s an interesting answer. I’m only asking because I was expecting May to be attacked last night, what with a protective dying last night. I know analysing nightkills suck, but I have no idea why Lemon would’ve been struck down.

I also town read Jarek myself currently.
While I don’t think it’s impossible that he can be a wolf I did find his early day 1 and everything to come more from a town perspective rather then a mafia one.

Jareks the golden child today, so I’m more than happy to entertain that read. Receiving Jarek’s name was equal parts convenient and inconvenient, because he could go either way.

1 Like

golden child??
whats your claim again

:innocent:

1 Like

You really aren’t reading my posts, huh.

D1: Zorvo.
D2: Jarek.

Hmm. Well this was Lemon’s readslist.
If the readslist is the reason of kill, I think either this is a really accurate list or the opposite.

1 Like

Have you not been paying attention?

Cape90 the locktown is in the other list so that indicates for a start that the list is reversed.