Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Either way, I’m inclined to believe there’s at least one evil on both sides of the coin.
Am I tunnelling? Tell me to stop if I am.

Jaiden was in thread and posted this moments later.
Jaiden doesn’t just forget

VOTE: Jaiden

zorvo continues to only get in the way holy shit
can you not see im getting magnus to repeat things from earlier to see his current stance
it makes it harder for him to distance himself from his more iffy ideas but thanks be his white knight

1 Like

What if my current stance is distancing from my older ideas, because they’re outdated or whatever?

thats good too because thats progression. that is useful.

I am not sure about that since such a limited number of things were said there about Italy besides a vote at the end I suppose. Not sure why exactly Lemon was killed, could have just been someone most of everyone thought of as town that wouldn’t be protected or something

1 Like

(To Jaiden.)
Do you still stand by your Neon vote EOD1 , or has your view on her slot changed?

i kinda can see what you mean here

1 Like

fuck yeah i stand by it
im not as peeved now but i still think neon is bad news

like at first i thought it had to do with may was clear because she hammered 3p and not a villager like lol

1 Like

though I will say Italy and IDFM being on the same vote at EOD doesn’t make a lick of sense

Votecount as of post #2351

Magnus (1): Italy
Italy (1): Jarek
I_Dislike_FM (1): beancat
Jaiden (1): Zorvo

Not Voting (9): May, ElizaThePsycho, Magnus, Marluna, Cape90, Silviu200530, Jaiden, Neon, I_Dislike_FM

May voted for Lol, who turned out to have an immediately confirmable Town role. If I had a nickel for every time I almost executed a player D1 with a confirmable killing role as Town, I’d have… one nickel. Because even though it’s strange it happened twice, I was Mafia last time.

this game is so slow but i know the moment i sleep there’ll be 10000 posts

Blame the democracy.

I slept past EOD and got called scummy for having my vote on a non-wagon lol

I mean there could have been any number of reasons I was voting any one person at any given time, but occams razor is a thing and sometimes the simplest explanation is the answer

I wanna say this could be TMI upon a wolf flip.

Yeah it’s like.

Eliza/Marluna/May/Neon/Jaiden probably has 2 wolves in it.
That’s whom I’m thinking here.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s the entire wolf team but definitely 2 minimum.