Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

This was just me in GOAT^2.
Hence why I woke up at 3:30 to be online for EOD1

I just have bad sleeping habits tbf

1 Like

Clearly only wolves struggle to wake up in time for EOD1.

True they’re too busy sleeping so they can be awake at night to kill townies

1 Like

What’s your reasoning for assuming these people in particular might be wolves

i dont think you know what tmi is

2 Likes

By the way, I’m just going to ask about this before IDFM logs on and floods the thread.

What did I allegedly TMI for these posts to make sense? If I TMI’d Gorta being Town, why would IDFM vote them? Was I accused of TMI’ing Lol Town? Or was it the “setting yourself up” comment? Since Italy also found the post interesting, clearly it’s something plainly visible, but I’m not seeing it. I’m just trying to figure out their logic.

1 Like

I’d say if they were reaching really hard, they think you’re TMI’ing gorta as town. I’d say it reads worse on them than it does you that they’re reaching this hard. But I’m already voting them.

1 Like

You’re actually voting Italy. Very hard to tell them apart atm, I know.

small warning
there is a good chance ill be blindfolded for 90% of tomorrow bc uh
reasons
ill be back tmrw night though

1 Like

Surgery?

No that’s who I mean by them. Italy with the whole sarcastic “wow interesting post there…” without actually pointing anything out just doesn’t feel townie.

They don’t actually have a reason to suspect you they’re just trying to generate a reason by being vague about it and implying anything you say could be “suspicious” and evil. At least IHFM is being consistent with how much they’re throwing stuff at a wall and claiming everyone is evil.

oh no i mean ill just be wearing a blindfold

2 Likes

i see you completely missed context despite having replied to my followup post
does it just not fit your narrative

i thank you for thinking that highly of me though

and apparently some people don’t even have the basic sense to make sure there’s any context to look for, either

Rude.

If you’re trying to convince me, a townie, that my town-read is actually evil you could do a bit better than sarcastically taking jabs at me you know.

i tend to get agitated very easily
because half the forum doesn’t even have the field of vision required to read the fucking OP let alone a quoted post

thats mean
the game isnt as fun if you know whats going on okay