Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

I am still not doing well in many senses of the word and so I will not be fully present but I have an understanding that if I am to solve the game I need to post a read list right now. It is a bit of a pain to do but I have faith in this understanding however if it does not pay off and I do not end up actually finding the entire scumteam I will have some cross words.

I am happy to answer questions about it in fact further questions are required for me to spot the weak points in the list as I am currently blind to them and I will answer them honestly as I literally do not have the brainpower to lie to you.

Italy - Italy has an interaction with and understanding of the game that comes across as very natural to me. Easily calls out bullshit when it appears and reacts to claims and behaviors as if presented with them and drawing normal conclusions like a normal person. Townreads do not necessarily have to have this as you will see in the next entry of this list but it is difficult to achieve this natural state as a wolf.

Zorvo - My accusation of him was taken as an action on a player I had a neutral read on in order to advance my understanding of the game. It was interfered with by Magnus’s claim and so I cannot declare a definite result of the experiment unfortunately. However analysis of his actions during and after the claim make me comfortable placing him as a high townread. Of all notes I would like to put for the record that he seemed incapable of understanding that I the liar of all time who sings praises of falsified reads must be 100% set and tunneled on killing him for the rest of the game. I think that was funny.

Jarek - Early defensiveness is something I do not feel would be particularly present in a wolf and interactions with the game feel natural although I use that line a lot. Behavior parallels that of whatever game it was we played together before was it Flicker I believe it was Flicker.

May - He appears to be completely fucking nuts.

Jaiden - My constant fear of being pocketed helps me not I believe. Jaiden reacted to that end of day phase nearly exactly as I did

Magnus - High impact slot as anyone with 324 posts in 1.167 day phases would be however my earlier distrust of them I believe was fueled by my present and ongoing insanity. I have spent more time with the thought and rolled it over in my mind and also reread their iso and I think they are > rand town.

Neon - The crystal ball says. So

Eliza - While I am currently wary of lowposters because I believe that is what at least one wolf is doing and Eliza is the second closest to fulfilling that slot I think the way the wagons went on her appeared unaligned with most of my major suspects. If my understanding of the game radically changes so may my view on her slot but for now she goes up here.

Cape - I have gone back and forth extensively on this slot and I really have not reached a conclusion. Cape speaks as someone who plays mafia and holds slightly more distance from the thread on average than many here which makes my typical manner of reading tone and reactions more difficult.

IDFM - Had D1 gone through as it has for many of my games here with IDFM the classical role of low hanging fruit D1 execution not quite saved by a last-minute flashwagon or even quite saved by it I would be comfortable declaring IDFM town. Unfortunately it did not and I feel the subsequent splintering of the wagons makes me uncomfortable declaring a townread here. Solidly neutral.

Silviu - I care not for their perfect mimic of their game in GOAT and I care not for the way their interaction with the game has been in general. It feels wrong. Something tells me of it.

Marluna - While my understanding of her is not particularly progressed the crystal ball has not cut me off and it still does speak to me. Wolfy.

Beancat - With so many other players having such high impact on the game this lowposting stands out to me greatly. While I think Beancat would do it regardless of being a wolf I also think with the pool of players making it clear at least one wolf is trying to take charge I think it is highly likely that another is staying back and I see Beancat as the perfect person to play said role.

I will likely be mostly or entirely out of commission tomorrow unfortunately. This is quite frustrating because this game is very much solvable and I know exactly what I need to do to solve it today and I could do this but it strongly suggests if not requires being at full strength tomorrow which is not going to happen.

1 Like

I think Italy is right about the whole Silviu/Eliza thing, it wasn’t even EOD at that point. And wagons changed

may, I was shot by desperado

2 Likes

Mechanics arent real and cannot hurt me

3 Likes

sounds good

3 Likes

May, everyone received a message from Silviu in the mail.

2 Likes

I feel like you just might be missing being sus. You know. Not everyone enjoys it but it’s a big change to have something suddenly taken away from you like that. There’s an adjustment period. It is like I do not know what metaphor I am thinking of here but even if you did not fully enjoy something it can be hard to leave. I was hoping it would be a comforting presence and a reminder of past times that you may have enjoyed. Ntohing to do with having entirely forgotten about it of course just a favor you know

2 Likes

me when i play mafia at 3am

Still not real still can’t hurt me

1 Like

May, you were recruited in a masonry with Neon and Eliza.
Okay, this one might be a lie.

1 Like

No I believe you

1 Like

I won’t go too far into it, but the biggest reason that I survived N1.

Forgot to mention I was added to a monastery D1. I’ve known it was multiball for ~72 hours and forgot to mention anything until now. Sorry guys.

also I find this strange since you obviously scumread me aka making me a good shot

Miller registers as mafia for investigation roles.

Please comment on the actual content of my read list besides the blatantly forgetting about mechanics or the solve doesn’t work

1 Like

Using vote analysis is meh until late game tbh

I’ve spent too much of my free time reading the BOTC wiki, clearly.

that’s cool, could you like point to that?

I found his temperature chart cool

1 Like

I played longform BOTC once. I read and memorized the entire wiki in one day researched all the potential role interactions in the setup (and utilized them very effectively :] ) and then I proceeded to rand evil and played dumb the entire game about how anything worked and it was really really funny

1 Like