Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

What did that have to do with the post you responded to?

Anyway, I’ve got to head to bed. Everyone get really good at arguing so Neon doesn’t get the opportunity to post anime laugh gif at you, as there is no greater destruction

2 Likes

I’m looking a few different possibilities.

1. Marluna’s role is real, Marluna is V.
  2. Marluna’s role is real, Marluna is W.
  3. Marluna’s role is fake, Marluna is W.

As for the idea that Marluna’s fakeclaiming as V, I’d expect her to have a good reason to do so and to claim once it comes up, so… I’m disregarding that possibility.

In any case, I think we probably just hunt other players and eliminate Marluna last if we think she’s bad. Especially since she claimed her role doesn’t work in XYLO.
…Watch Marluna be arsonist, and this is her claim to last late. I should stop thinking about arsonist worlds.

Everyone’s either productive or faking being productive, whilst sabotaging the efforts of the Town, that’s the principle of Mafia. You’ll need to examine their gameplay as a whole to find people, not just whether they’re examining a few players for suspicious signs.

1 Like

Except you

Have no thread pull

You

Have blatantly shown a willingness to ignore facts for your tunnel

And you

Are not going to command the execution you want.

I don’t even think Magnus is inherently town but your straight up lying lol

2 Likes

You have a secret read. You’re keeping your cards to your chest. I trust you have a good reason, but I’d like to know once it becomes relevant.
Saying I don’t have any secrets.

1 Like

In my humble opinion if a town killing exists killing Marluna is just bad play.

That’s actually useful ty ty. I forgot I have to look from an open picture.

1 Like

Imagine a world in which Marluna is Mafia, claiming her actual role for towncredit (as you did in UFO).
Imagine a world in which Marluna is just Mafia, fakeclaiming for towncredit.

Is there a way to discern our world from these worlds, fypov?

Factually accurate but chaos agents are not inherently scum and by god I do not think scum does this I can’t justify it.

FM hater, you are suspecting all the vocal players: Magnus, May, Zorvo, Neon. Don’t you think that they would like to be more quiet as wolves than to shout from the rooftops?

Vanilla is my favorite flavor

1 Like

Well, I said it best in that game that if they are claiming their true ability the best thing to do is to force them to use it for town until they divert and then kill them.

Less applicable in this instance but unless they mysteriously decide to stop existing in the thread they’ll have interactions. If they don’t have enough of them by an alloted time period then I can only assume it’s because they’re deliberately slanking on purpose to avoid providing town information on who their wolf buddies would be.

AKA, give them some time, deal with it later. If they’re a wolf they cornered themselves with their claim for absolutely no reason and put themselves on a timer.

1 Like

That’s actually not a bad idea, btw.
Lemon’s nightkill suggests the idea of at least one active evil, and why would you not want to lead the Town as Mafia? If everyone’s hanging onto your every word, you pretty much win by default.

Vanilla is disgusting (FM wise)

It’s like claiming Sailor in BOTC and not ever getting checked once. You don’t just claim Sailor and expect to never get executed.

If that’s the case than who from these 3 presented you think want to sell snake oil for a living?

1 Like

Lol I don’t even care anymore putting this on mute lol

Oh, one more thing - I do legitimately think IDFM is a pretty high-impact slot that might be useful to flip, despite the general conclusion on D1. His D1 wagon’s rise and fall is useful to contextualize, if he is scum, he’s spewed quite a few people town, and others’ treatment of him is probably something that’s decently easy to read into, so I think an IDFM scum flip would be a pretty good info mine.

My only fear is that I’m not sure he’s… actually that likely to be scum? Given, you know… everything. It’s not impossible, of course, but I think there might be more likely players to get out. Neon’s expressed that opinion as I type this up. What does everyone else think?

I <3 being a VT I am a major Poasting enthusiast and the VT Poasting is like no other, I say, like I don’t highpost just as much no matter what my role is. Can we get a shoutout for getting killed as detective, my favorite hobby

2 Likes

How about getting lynched as bulletproof? :sparkles:

You don’t want me to answer this