Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

No that’s fucked up I’d never do that. Cause see they had already shot me so my vest was gone. Basically VT. Let’s hear it for getting killed as basically VT

1 Like

In my defense that one wasn’t my fault. Arguing badly on D3 and getting Jaiden killed for it was partially my fault (though that hammer by two townies). But I did have everyone promise very kindly not to kill me while I was off being a Twitch streamer and they said no we’re gonna kill you anyway which was LYING which is not. Allowed in mafia

Try again. There’s a reason this ain’t it.

2 Likes

The most likely? I’d have to sell Zorvo out in this instance. I think my reasoning for why May and Neon are Town is generally better.

1 Like

No.

3 Likes

Sleep, timezones, yada yada? I don’t know your personal circumstances, nor would I wish to pry into your privacy.

So like do you ever actually tell the truth or are you pathological.

Need to know so I can find an approach to your slot.

1 Like

I can understand the thought behind this. The problem is that we aren’t working off a whole lot of info, and I’m not sure who else I’d rather execute.
Jaiden? She’s been misexed repeatedly before, I’m not sure what sets this game apart. Zorvo? I could see this, although there’d need to be a pretty good case. Italy? You can see the problem, but that’s what happens when an active evil gets miscleared, right before they kill Lemon of all people and— hold on, where have I heard this story before? :thinking:

Isn’t hesitating not exactly mafia or town though? It s shrimple for somebody to wagon the easy guy who isn’t doing major pleasures anyways

You always kill miller.

Always.

Period.

Its the only town role I’d ever say this about. Mafia 101. Miller dies. Except this miller apparently can’t die without wasting a day.

Luckily Luna is obvtowning. Unluckily the role is a detriment to town forever.

Why did Luna even say her role in the first place.

I wouldn’t have mentioned it if I wasn’t going to acknowledge it later

1 Like

Innocent Miller. Sounds cursed, doesn’t it?

The, uh, third post. In the thread.

Your wrong.

??what

I disagree. I wish i could be VT every game. VT provides so many amazing options for game play.

Here.

also goodnight

1 Like

Magnus is probably not even town