Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

this

Because I absolutely hate theorycrafting the 500000 different worlds that could have happened when it achieves nothing, for me at least. You’re building worlds around me. Why would I be doing the same. The best I can offer is “oh so a protective must have done it!” but to try and solve any further is a dead end.

I can see why you’re focusing hard on this, because if you’re town you might have a lead on me. But you should understand why I don’t care.

i said that to fuck with you

1 Like

Why wouldn’t they, I’m a CPR doctor I’m all but guaranteed to shoot someone just because I can. They might be worried I become confirmed if there’s suddenly two kills so they decide to let me make a choice.

I was suspicious of Eliza and I was threatening to kill Richard for the better part of a day so yeah, let me make a kill by myself then push off of it. Way more sense than taking two kills but confirming me in the process.

No doubt they’re worried about the amount of “confirmed” town (there are currently 2/3 in cape/Italy/Richard) and don’t want to make more. Seems like the likely world.

It does offer something… because you’re the only one who would, in theory, know that you killed Eliza, so the lack of a double kill can provide you a ton of information. If Magnus claims to have jailkept Eliza, that brings more legitimacy onto their claim. If Magnus claims to have jailkept one of your suspects, maybe they carried out the kill and were roleblocked. It’s nowhere near a dead end! It’s a potential redcheck, from your PoV, and you’re just ignoring it!

Completely successful.

jk. i wanted to acknowledge it while also getting you to reread over some of my posts
there is also [OTHER REASONS THAT I CANT SAY WITHOUT MAKING THOSE REASONS POINTLESS]

I don’t. I don’t get any feedback and my claim was outed so I have no idea if I was roleblocked and they killed eliza for whatever reason anyway.

Did they? Because if so they’re lying jailkeeping protects people.

How? I killed Eliza and eliza was my target I don’t understand how this is a redcheck unless someone claimed to have protected Eliza and lied.

I’m currently looking at the angle that a wolf would be looking to throw shade on me by not killing anyone. Which is you and lightly Magnus.

what if multiple people tried to kill eliza

1 Like

I’d have healed them and they wouldn’t have died so either I was roleblocked and someone else attacked eliza or only I attacked eliza

1 Like

oh right youre a weirdo role sorry

1 Like

or 2 people attacked eliza lolo

1 Like

we killed a mafia roleblocker btw they probably don’t have 2 so

I wasn’t roleblocked most likely

1 Like

I believe this.
I protected Zorvo last night.

1 Like

Jarek, you say you’re not theorycrafting the 500000 different worlds that could exist, and that’s true. You’re theorycrafting one world and refusing to think about any of the others, which, to me, at least, is a thousand times worse.

… Yeah, but that would be completely insane. Getting caught up in these remote possibilities is anti-town - the mafia’s job is to bring up bizarre possibilities, the town’s job is to figure out which are most likely and not get taken in by those far-fetched chances.

Sorry, I misspoke - if they jailkept someone confirmed, that brings more legitimacy onto their claim, because that would mean they probably prevented the mafia kill.

If the mafia did not hold their kill, someone was either roleblocked or protected. If Magnus jailkept one of your suspects, maybe they carried out that blocked kill. It’s not 100%, but it’s worth thinking about!

i think im shrodingers idiot
no i will not elaborate

1 Like

I said it.
Clearly I was mistaken.

Ugh, I don’t even want to think about the wretched triangle this brings about.

1 Like

Unrelated note, but does everyone think there are 3 or 4 total wolves?

It’s the one that makes sense to me. Why else would you turn on me like this? Worried I’m going to become a town killing in town-core?

Well in that case lets kill Zorvo.