Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

mmm yumy hyperfixations

1 Like

I like playing this way more healthy for me than being a paranoid mess

1 Like

I think there’s four, because that’s just sensible for a 16-player game, honestly, but obviously I’ve expressed that already.

Can anyone else see, like, how completely nonsense this interaction is? Is there anyone out there? Why do most people seem to think this game is entirely reasonable. Why are people acting like they know what’s going on. If I get to spec chat and everyone else is losing their mind as much as me, I will be vindicated.

1 Like

May couldn’t have checked you n1 or n2, can confirm this.

I know you claim to have jailkept me N1, but why N2?

How is it nonsense either it’s you or it’s Zorvo. Just because I can make sense of this better than you can doesn’t make me evil.

It’s just you.

you would say that

1 Like

I think they are claiming, they jailkeep block all actions on target.

1 Like

Ah, that would make sense. Thank you.

1 Like

magnus im going to say what i wish i did d2
always saying that nobody suspects you and everyone thinks your town and that nobody is on the side of anyone against you not only doesnt help you
it definitely motivates people to push you harder!

1 Like

Which means their case can be pushed to its limits.

i dont think i wouldve put as much effort into solving your role if you werent as desperate to quash any negative talk about you

1 Like

my case is your claim doesn’t adhere to the rest of the game (And is a lie again) and additionally you’re the likeliest person to have attempted to push me off of the lack of kills other than may :stuck_out_tongue:

it looks quite scummy and biases people against you!
it is also very frustrating!

1 Like

wait a second

1 Like

Neon (4): Zorvo, Magnus, Jarek, Marluna
Magnus (3): I_Dislike_FM, Italy, Cape90
Zorvo (3): May, Neon, ElizaThePsycho

What if Neon/Magnus are wolves and Neon was trying to save magnus by pushing Zorvo though.

Idk if that makes sense what were the other wolves doing then

But I’m not suspecting you. I think Zorvo was attacked last night, since after the Neon incident he’s borderline towncleared.

you did suspect me for a hot minute though :hmmyes:

On the first day. After one post. As a reactiontest.