Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

hmmmm

after some thought,
VOTE: Magnus
we arent your labrats
honesty now

1 Like

VOTE: May

Anyway, here’s what’s driving me insane:

Magnus claims to have jailkept Zorvo. Zorvo claims to have redirected all actions from himself onto me. Jarek claims a mafia kill was protected against or roleblocked. It’s also possible, but I don’t think probable, that the mafia held their kill. I suspect all of these people as potential wolves.

It’s possible that:

• None of these people are lying, Zorvo’s redirect went before Magnus’s jailkeeper, meaning I was jailkept instead, and the blocked kill was on me.
  • None of these people are lying, Magnus’s jailkeeper went before Zorvo’s redirect, and the blocked kill was on Zorvo.
  • Zorvo is lying, Magnus and Jarek are telling the truth, Zorvo’s redirect either didn’t exist or was roleblocked by Magnus and he was the one attempted to carry out the kill
  • Jarek is lying, Magnus and Zorvo are irrelevant, and the nightkill was on Eliza
  • Even more people are lying, there’s an additional roleblocker/protective
  • Something even more bizarre happened, likely involving an additional mafia kill.

I am in hell.

I didn’t consider you as such.

here’s the full vote count btw for myself and everyone else

Neon (4): Zorvo, Magnus, Jarek, Marluna
Magnus (3): I_Dislike_FM, Italy, Cape90
Zorvo (3): May, Neon, ElizaThePsycho
I_Dislike_FM (1): beancat
beancat (1): Silviu200530

Not Voting (1): Jaiden

I suspect it’ll be quite telling

This is… a weird take to me. Zorvo is known to bus, has a very high opinion of his towngame that would likely transfer into how he would try to imitate it, and spent a while pushing Neon specifically in connection to me, which FMPOV looks a lot like setting up for a misexe after a successful bus. I don’t see how someone could consider him “borderline towncleared”, honestly.

what if Zorvo redirected to wolf may and May was the person who did the nightkill lol

what a wild world if that’s true lets find out

VOTE: May

How would that happen?

Is this the fucking Truman show? Is this what’s happening? Am I the only one here who’s not in on how you’re all tormenting me with the worst game possible? Spectators, please help me out… my imagination of you is the only comfort I have left in this fucking nonsense world.

1 Like

If Zorvo’s ability goes before your ability does then you’d be forced to target May instead of zorvo.

Kinda like :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: town of salem transporter or god forbid, untrusted

Is this the fucking Truman show? Is this what’s happening? Am I the only one here who’s not in on how you’re all tormenting me with the worst game possible? Spectators, please help me out… my imagination of you is the only comfort I have left in this fucking nonsense world.

3 Likes

“Zorvo is basically towncleared because he was tunneling a wolf” For the love of god please help me, my current working theory doesn’t have this coming from a wolf, what the hell is happening

my entire life is a monty python skit

2 Likes

At this point May is playing this up and I don’t believe their distrust any more. Nobody else here is experiencing the same thing. They’re literally just acting. it’s fake

I already clarified the priority order with the Hosts. My action goes first.

oh.

well that’s out the window then.

1 Like

Jarek, I understand what you actually mean, and I hold no legitimate ill will against you for this message, it has not hurt me out-of-game, and my interpretation here of it is solely a joke, but you sound like you’re fucking gaslighting me