Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

If beancat is a W I don’t feel it gets us anywhere for teammates or info it’s more of a safety thing?

After May gets executed and flips wolf, vote Silviu.

Should be GG unless there’s 1 more wolf then it’s probably like Beancat/Jaiden or something.

1 Like

+1

that’s the thing I guess, i mean it probably get’s CRichard probably looking better

i was looking at wagonomics and stuff, lemonfairy wanted this dead before she died. kill could have been an attempted frame I guess?

this game also has the feeling of loud town yelling at each other and at least 1 scum sitting in the background of it all

1 Like

Aforementioned post I’ve been typing for a while, I have not seen anything between now and my last post, also I promise I just don’t know how to do those details things I’m not destroying the thread on purpose it’s ignorance.

Anyway, what I lack right now is an anchor. I’m flickering back and forth between worlds too quickly to achieve anything productive in any of them.

I forgot that rolecops can be scum, honestly, and thinking about it… yeah, maybe I need to scrutinize Italy a little more, but I’m not sure that’s the best avenue of thought for me right now, especially as I just noted that I lack groundedness.

If I were king and got to pick an execution for the day all by myself… I might kill Zorvo, I think? The way he’s behaved feels pretty wolfy to me; obviously FMPOV the Neon thing looks a lot like trying to connect a townie to a wolf flip, I don’t love his claim, though I try to avoid mechanics as I suck at them, and he’s had sufficient interaction with everyone else in the game to be a useful comparison point.

My understanding of Zorvo being wolf comes from a few things: his attempts to connect me with Neon (a point that draws a ton of attention FMPOV, obviously, but which are weaker from everyone else’s), general interaction with the game (which feels lacking in comparison with previous games - I know people say Zorvo is usually incomprehensible, and maybe it’s just that he’s suspecting me right now, but usually I understand most of where he’s coming from), and the fact that the wagons have been structured such that wolves are clearly not adhering to… standard procedure (the complete madness right before EoD1, that sort of thing).

Time to do some post-by-post analysis.

This early vote alongside Jarek and soft defense of them interests me - I’ll have to look more carefully at his past wolfgames to know how in-character this is (though, of course, people can decide to do different things.)

This is pushing the responsibility of wolfreading two townies onto Jarek, and then distancing from it for good measure. I don’t think this looks super W/W?

And using it to TR Magnus.

Guy who is probably a wolf currently accusing town

These emoji are too silly. Guards, take him away!! Obvscum!!

“TBF” is a wolftell

Reads to me like a wolf who wants multiple major wagons on town - creating that sort of dichotomy between two townies not only helps increase the chances that a final wagon that day won’t be on scum, it also sets up for executions of those “opposed” townies during subsequent days.

This caught my attention on a reread. It’s such a weird, noncommittal “oh let’s wait a little while to read Neon”, referencing a past game (

This might also be unaligned from Magnus?

Three villagers and someone as of yet unknown… I’ve got to stop basing my wolfreads on how embarrassing it would be to lose to them, but I don’t want to presume Marluna town to the degree that I get blinded to potential partnerships.

Wolftell

Three people that I know to be almost certainly town, one person as of yet unknown, posted by a townie. I’m not sure if he posts

Back and forth, back and forth. On one hand, going back and forth on my slot is just what everyone does in every single game I’ve played. If they’re not going back and forth, I’m getting nightkilled.

Zorvo, is that just what you were doing to me? Be honest.

I still don’t know why he described a situation that was just me being a wolf as a “deep tinfoil”. Sure, it also necessitates that he thinks he’s terrifying to the wolfteam, but that’s a given with Zorvo.

“Conflicted”, “conflicted”, “conflicted”, it’s so strange to me. I don’t know Zorvo to be the type to announce how conflicted he is all the time. Why was his focus so on me, anyway? I think that’s something that was pinging me D1 that I couldn’t really express at the time - he didn’t have any confident wolfreads

He remained so convinced that I was legitimately pushing him based on legitimate information, despite the fact that I am known for and announced I liked falsifying my reads. I think this was because he knew there was a case on him. Wolves have TMI on themselves, too, not just their buddies - he had this incredible focus on me, he had this incredible focus on my case on him, he had this incredible focus on how I must fear him, and it just feels like… projection of the information he had. I had no confidence in the case I was making, I didn’t know if it was right, but he did.

Wolfy reaction, feels obligatory commentary that he quickly realized town would probably think of. Zorvo’s had a lot of asides in this game, a lot of offhand comments that he adds onto his posts… might be misremembering, but he doesn’t usually do that, is that a tell?

It feels like he’s trying to encourage me suspecting a townie. Throughout this iso, Zorvo’s been trying to walk the road between pushing me and not provoking me too much… usually he has no concern for the latter with his wolfreads. I know his continual over-estimation of me is a factor I should be taking into account, but I’m not sure that would carry over as much to wolfreading me, excluding “she’s not playing as well as I think she should be, wolf” - that’s something he’s said in past games, but that’s not the case he was making here.

Despite this looking weird as hell, I don’t think it’s that wolfy in isolation. Don’t have much to say on it because it is normal, actually, and not weird as hell.

What is this reaction? I’ve suspected Zorvo in past games where he was town, he didn’t have this immediate… like, provoked attitude, to my memory. It’s an overreaction.

He felt my choice of him was random, but never seemed to consider that it was a reaction test. Ever. That’s unnatural. Sure, Zorvo’s attitude when it comes to himself is never quite what you’d expect from the average person, but come on, it’s staring him in the face and he’s just sitting there going “May’s a good player, I’m a wolf, May must have figured out that I’m a wolf”, and he seemed simultaneously interested in pushing me and appeasing me, trying to convince me that he’s town.

Understanding the concept of a joke is alignment indicative.

We’re the most important players in the game. This has been known for some time. I should’ve talked the hosts into letting me gladiator him.

Commentary, commentary, commentary. A thousand addendums. I mean, that’s what I’m doing right now, but it feels like he has this fluctuating read on me depending on how present I am in thread - like I’m just wolfy enough to have him push for a vote, but not any more than necessary.

He’s suddenly completely convinced!

His problem.

Partnership indicative? In some direction or another? Dunno

I’ve been thinking Zorvo looks somewhat W/W with Marluna for a while, and this rule of three isn’t super helping. He’s also definitely the type to let that Hollow Man claim go through. It’s not a hard case, I’m not committing to it, just something I’ve noticed throughout this iso.

He would know the latter is true, were he wolf, which is the assumption I went into this iso with, so…

Huh. Beancat, Jarek, and Silviu are the only ones who

This feels like something that would be asked of a partner mentioning a partner, perhaps? Interesting interaction if Marluna isn’t a wolf… it’s just a question, it’s a very measured, neutral interaction. I don’t see Zorvo asking a lot of isolated questions.

And then here it begins.

Not a Neon iso, don’t understand the full context of Neon’s opinions, but :eyes: connecting a buddy and a townie? Connecting a buddy and a townie?

Never thought I’d say this to anyone: stop paying attention to me.

Why does he thunderdome me so. Why. I mean I have several explanations (worried about me solving, knows he has a reputation for hellbussing and wants to set up a partnership upon his potential flip, a sense of pride and accomplishment, etc.)

This feels like TMI on a townie to me rather than partnership?

Wolftell. Hoping for this scenario more than a townie would.

:hot_pepper:

Feels kinda TMI-y, immediately noticing his buddy’s wolftells (he didn’t call out anything similar, even on IDFM, earlier in the thread), and also being 100% right on the second post.

Zorvo believes too thoroughly in himself to lead off D2 with a misread like that. Zorvo/Jarek equity going further down.

Zorvo/Marluna/Neon world, this is right down the middle, and he said the most misleading possible thing. I think his response is unnatural regardless of partnerships, but that adds to it.

Weird vote to make, it’s on something super objective (not remembering information) that’s easy to spot as a wolf. I read Zorvo/Jaiden as not W/W earlier, I think this reinforces it.

Calling this TMI before knowing Neon’s flip lmaaoooo

In the Zorvo/Marluna/Neon world, this does have two wolves in it. Eliza/Jaiden/May have all been confirmed town FMPOV or read hard unaligned. Weirdworld. This “giant PoE” thing is also just not how I tend to see Zorvo solving - he tends to focus one or two wolves, difference checks, partnerships, that sort of thing.

Addendums yet again, and his attention is drawn to this seemingly passing and irrelevant comment from Marluna in a way that doesn’t feel natural to me.

Pointedly did not do this with Lemon.

Both solves have three town in Zorvo wolf world

Scum tend to be overaware of how suspicious they’re coming across as - Neon overreacted to a few votes on her when Gorta was in the lead, making a big point about how she always gets misexecuted - and yet she happens to recognize that Zorvo specifically doesn’t have a solid case on her. W/W?

Noticed this, partnered with Marluna?

This is more typical Zorvo solving, though I’d already called him out for the bad solving D1, so that tell isn’t particularly strong by now.

Weird. I’m very tired at this point, commentary will not be full.

Addendum to avoid looking like TMI.

Uses “potential” and “highly probable” for Jaiden here despite sounding much more sure on Neon

Rare Beancat interaction. Not sure how I feel.

Anyone reading this wallpost (there is nobody reading this wallpost) know about The Game?

TMI

Undue focus

Hedging addendum

TMI

Appeal to townie

“not impossible” “definitely considering” Hedging partner connection before its full public debut

Full public debut!

Weird appeal to confirmed townie, usually this is the spot where he’d question Cape’s skill, but he doesn’t want that, he doesn’t want to get executed

Confidence that was never present for Jaiden

Ro3

Perspective

2 is such a specific number. Wonder why he picked that one :thinking:

Super neutral gloved-hand questioning he doesn’t do with others

JBSHFDndghbb

“or something” Trying too hard not to look like he remembers

Drops SR of Marluna

Anyway I hope Zorvo is town because I need to lose at more mafia games losing is super fun I love it. Like actually. I unironically love losing at things as long as it’s my own fault rather than the result of an unfair or rigged game, and even in that case I can have an ego about how well I did in the face of impossible odds. Splatoon 3 Salmon Run my beloved. This is one of my favorite character traits that I have

1 Like

For that to be true the world where all 3 wagons were pure for whatever reason and all wolves were AFK has to be a thing

It’s shit

1 Like

that or zorvo is just mafia :^)

There is a reason I have repeated several times I would like to vote Zorvo today yes.

The idea in question.

Okay, that was rude. I just know you don’t particularly like it either - it’s unnecessary, it’s a waste of my time, it’s a waste of our executions, not worth it.

1 Like

VOTE: Zorvo

I may as well let that work in the iso mines amount to something. Don’t want to put absolutely destroying the thread to waste.

I like what May has put down

1 Like

Listen, this is a line that rude people use on the internet, but I’m rude now: stop projecting. You’re pushing me as Neon’s partner.

idk if they have been doing it in a wolfy way, just in a confusing way

I know for a fact you haven’t read all that shit. I appreciate the vote of confidence, though.

no

Bussing TMI no cap

1 Like

Saying this right before you move your vote from one of us to the other… curious. :thinking: