Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

I’m sorry I read this and I couldn’t help but to stop and laugh.

When was I doing that?
Each of my votes have been done on my wolf reads or my solves.

I’ve stated intent to vote any of the 5 on my list and Neon was one of them of which @Marluna also chose to vote not only at the end but when I brought her my list.

Oh you meant important as in PoE in that case continue

No, I meant the normal, egotistical sense of important. I wasn’t saying anything about the actual state of the mafia game we’re in, I’m just being insufferable.

Let me try and remember my votes real quick.

Eliza.
You.
Jaiden.
Neon.

That’s from what I can recall.

1 is flipped town and the lady is flipped wolf.

@May yeah bud there is no “multiple wagons” lol.

oh.

Well I’m more important because I can kill you and I have an inflated sense of self-entitlement for expressing extreme skill (I voted a wolf)

1 Like

yeah, the stuff I read did look like zorvo was kinda buddy buddy with neon day 1 and it put a sour taste in my mouth given their day 2 and that’s the part i mostly voted on

1 Like

Also known as “I’m about to murder a confirmed town because I’m feeding into my hubris” which I am going to try and avoid

1 Like

This was in the specific context of you encouraging wagons on both Eliza and I. You took my random comment on your random comment and attempted to disprove it by extending it to a broad statement about your gameplay that I never made. Misrepresentation, much?

While you were busy voting Neon, I studied Tetris, and won at it, I won at Tetris live on stream, hey spectators have you heard that I won at Tetris, online

1 Like

My reasoning was dogshit and it is probably pissing Neon off that I keep mentioning it but I was right

also the Zorvo - May push looks way different then the Zorvo - Neon push based on what May provided in their argument

1 Like

Yeah I think Zorvo is how we progress the game too much doubt in the slot otherwise.

Killing beancat or anyone else just delays this a further day and MIGHT kill a wolf.

1 Like

Plus. I’m literally right here.

Hello. Vigilante-style role. I can just shoot beancat if they don’t do something.
:partying_face:

1 Like

The only way I don’t survive tonight is if magnus is a slimy liar so just kill him if I die

Yeah, beancat can be a later elimination, though this also comes with the territory of them being an easy target for scums to opportunistically push in a mylo situation

yeah there is that too

Yeah that sucks I actually don’t think I want to shoot them but I admit it’s a better shot than the hero shots I want to take

The problem is you gave me a TK role and I have an inflated sense of entitlement and am liable to blast a towncore because I scumread them one time

:frowning:

is jaiden a priest or a jailkeeper? what was even going on 4 hours ago :wowee:

Yeah, I always when i get one of those roles, I always want to hero, it actually sometimes works in my favor