Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Do we have a town investigative who can deliberately murder Marluna if we decide we want them to die

Anyway, quick summary from that hell iso, Zorvo appears unaligned with Jarek, Magnus, Jaiden, aligned with Neon, Marluna.

That leaves the current state of my solve as such, dependent on Zorvo wolf:
May/Cape/Richard/Eliza
Italy/Magnus/Jaiden/Jarek
Silviu/Beancat
Zorvo/Marluna

That would mean the answer to the Multiple Kills Question is probably Magnus roleblocking Zorvo, who would be the one attempting to carry out a kill? His response to the whole thing didn’t super seem to betray him being the one roleblocked. The other possibility revolves around Cape’s unclaimed role, which I won’t poke at.

Would make sense if the mafia think Zorvo looks super good pushing out Neon. Put him as the mafia killer so he has the least chance of being interefered with.

1 Like

XD
Lmfao you can’t be serious right.

Ladies and Gentlemen.

May here thinks the entire Neon wagon had the wolves.

Zorvo’s attempts to connect Silviu and I were something I didn’t touch on - they’re pretty strange to me. He didn’t push Silviu a lot before Neon flipped, and connecting me to them will obviously feel W/W to me, but… I’m not sure it’s necessary to connect me to someone else? I’d almost certainly flip before Silviu. It would make Silviu look better upon my flip, perhaps?

Bonus points if the role he ends up having isn’t very good or doesn’t work on an even night so he has nothing better to do

Zorvo, every day I think about the D1 Valorant vote count. Every single day.

You heard it here folks.
Planned Buss by the entire team.

Yep, seems legit.

1 Like

Hi, thank you for your input! It does

Hero shooting is fun. Especially when you’re right.

I haven’t been right and my shot on Eliza was an… educated hero shot.

To be fair my other shots were going to be Magnus or Italy/Richard to resolve them. I really considered all options.

Was the idea to get you executed, flip town, and maybe vindicate May and Silviu as a result since they were paired with you? Megamind play if so.

My next shot is likely to be beancat or Marluna to help resolve issues for town if we’re paranoid. But I don’t want them to be, you know? I like Marluna a lot, and beancat doesn’t feel like a fair shot just for slanking.

I still think it’s funny anyone considers Marluna evil when me and Marluna are the only reason Magnus lived over Neon

Edit by way of post: Actually, toss Italy to the end of that second tier, I keep forgetting wolf rolecops exist (I was going to say I’d never encountered one, but I have, they entirely unnecessarily rolecopped me as detective when I had already crumbed it far too hard. Luckily the attempted kill on me got roleblocked, and I lived to the end of that game to use my one-shot Godfather-bypassing investigation on the last remaining wolf, the Godfather.)

Unless they’re mega-deepwolfing I don’t see a wolf confirming someones role and defending them when they were otherwise a sure-fire wagon. Doesn’t make much sense to me unless they’re a legit mafia 1-shot rolecop and actually checked Richard and were worried about being left out to dry essentially vannila-ized because their check was going to die

Zorvo/Marluna/Neon/Lastguy is definitely a wolfteam I’d expect to see quite a bit of bussing on, and Neon wasn’t long for this world no matter what happened. If the wolfteam thought Zorvo and Marluna would be cleared by that vote… I can easily see it being worth it.

Edge case scenario at best if I were a mafia rolecop I’d check one of the stronger town-reads to see if they’re worth worrying about. I think only a town role-cop checks a likely wagon.

Yeah, you’re right. Your first case I was going to go all “well, if it’s essentially a clear…”, but I don’t see them checking that slot in the first place, unless there’s some crumbs I missed out on.

To be fair, to be fair.

1 Like

If they’re more than a 1-shot rolecop, maybe. But I still don’t see a mafia doing that for anyone reason unless they’re…worried about a 3p? for some reason? when a 3p flipped already?

No honestly if I were a rolecop mafia I’d check Magnus, myself, Zorvo, you - literally anyone talkative.

1 Like