Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

It’s just an observation. I don’t think it proves anything.

Thinking on it, despite Magnus’ odd observations that have triggered me, I think there’s a slim to none chance that Magnus is just a town role.

slim to none chance that magnus is mafia (and therefore magnus is just town)

god I can’t speak

I found that role like I wanna say 3 years ago.
And loved it since.

:nauseated_face:

:expressionless:

1 Like

I’ll tell yeah what.
I’m willing to get executed tomorrow if May flips Town.

I also have a Buss Drive I can still use so when May flips wolf I can potentially prevent my death or save someone and take the hit for them (like Cape).

Are you though?

VOTE: May

Keep to your word and I won’t have a problem

IF
It happens
And that’s a big IF

I will allow myself to be executed and make a legacy evaluation while doing so.

How are you so confident may is a wolf I don’t get it

I promise to keep my word and if May somehow flips Town (spoiler: they won’t) I’ll self vote tomorrow and give legacy.

Like I don’t like the part where the only thing they have on me is my claim it feels desperate but that’s not enough for me

Is this fucking theater

1 Like

Not true BTW

Then give me your actual case because all I’ve seen is “your claim, it’s sus!”

Lots of reasons.
May’s push on me today.
The way neon went and barged in when I was interacting with May.

Lots more, including all the stuff I said about Silviu and May.

I have the solve, I don’t care if you don’t believe my May/Silviu solve. When May flips wolf you WILL vote Silviu cause that’s what I’ve concluded.

Why is that your first assumption.

Am I not allowed to do literally anything in this game without being scumread

You know what honestly slanking seems like more fun these days when every time I try and post any kind of solve or thought process instead of people reading it they just try and call me scum for X-Y-Z

:nerd_face:

1 Like

Don’t have time or energy, sorry. I’ve made cases throughout previous days which you have ignored on similar principle “if you want to sus me for something, do it for a concrete reason, not vibes or how I always act!!!” Your interaction with the game weird and sus and weird and sus and weird. And sus. No reason to suspect you is valid in your eyes. Issue regardless of your alignment