Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

I wouldn’t be doing my job as a player if I just lay down and died for you because you said some mean words would I?

And you know aside from the game I was a wolf that’s entirely because you DON’T have a valid reason to suspect me. Because it’s always going to be wrong.

I mean not to be a dick but I can’t say anything but “tough”. I am who I am.

Listen I know this is frustrating regardless of your current alignment because you see yourself as always voted out but every time someone invokes this sort of frustration my brain turns to metal and it bounces straight off. Appealing to others and convincing them is just as important a mafia skill as social deduction, and honestly I often pay more attention to the former when analyzing why I lost a game. It’s not an inherent trait that can’t be changed - one can learn to be voted out less just as one can learn to find scum more.

Obviously I have not done particularly much of it this game, but that makes it an excellent learning experience, and so I do not much mind. Peace and light.

This game is a puzzle and I am thinking of it that way. I do not care neccessarily about finding a wolf right away as much as I do about finding my teammates so I know who I can trust the words and opinions of, you see?

I would in some cases rather kill someone (like Zorvo) who could be town because their flip confirms some things for me over taking shots in the dark in hopes of killing a wolf and learning nothing in the process.

just how I play. Clearly people don’t like it.

I play in essentially the same way and I agree with you 100%. We die in this manner together.

Uhm no because I’m appealing to someone who I think is a wolf. My POV says your team wants me dead. I can’t help you. Anything I say to you will get twisted to suit your agenda. I never win

I’ve given you a few ways out and you opted to ignore them or anything I said to push me instead so I can only assume there’s an agenda

Right, but I’m only a single player. I can’t vote you out alone. In the world you see, you don’t have to convince me you’re not a wolf, just the other players who are town. You can twist my words back, or call out the twisting of the words, and see how the bystanders feel.

Listen I’ve considered and weighed it multiple times but it does feel straight-up irresponsible for me to ever believe your claim. Call it bad luck if you’re town, even truly abysmal fortune. One in hundreds chance, if not more.

It’s not bad luck you are literally just saying that to distance yourself from the push you’re making on me. If you’re town, I go next, and we lose this game no matter what

You would know that yet you’re still tunnelling on the world where my claim is fake because it’s “unlikely” even though you can’t build a world where I’m alligned with anyone.

Hilarious. Just hilarious. The agenda. You don’t care about anything past mis-elimming me right now.

No matter what I do, “Jarek thought it was a good idea to claim the same role twice in a row and take refuge in audacity” is always going to beat out “These two games developed by entirely separate people independently used the same uncommon role with the same uncommon modifier and Jarek rolled it both times”. It is simply irresponsible to allow the possibility of the latter to outweigh the probability of the former. That mafiascum wiki article was quite formative to my gameplay.

You do have a good point here that I haven’t built a world where you’re aligned with anyone (except Zorvo, who I haven’t backread about and so cnanot feel responsible confirming). That is true. I give you that one. Unfortunately I am in the chihuahua state as of now and Can do nothing except for shiver want food and not eat food. Not conducive to readbuilding.

lol you are so evil when your case on me amounts to “there’s no way you got the same role twice die evildoer!!!”

come on bro what is this. I don’t mean to be rude but really bro

Jarek… there’s no way you got the same role twice. Die, evildoer.

I’m not alligned with anyone I made a WIFOM shot on Eliza that makes sense from a Townie POV (in my humble opinion. Read Neon’s Iso and find references to Eliza and weep) and I was eluding to it as early as D1

like actually how hard do I need to signal that this role was always a role I had

I’m deconstructing your argument against me faster than you can build it and it just doesn’t work I would advise for your own sake you find another scapegoat

There’s no way you got the same role twice. Die, evildoer.

bro there’s no way this isn’t anti-spew

You’re hard pushing on me because I’m the only reasonable push you see that you can make as a mafia right now and you’re on anti-spew on anyone else on your wolf team so I’m the one you have to latch onto to push out as a last ditch effort, like cmon