Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

There’s no way you got the same role twice. Die, evildoer.

I rest my case they aren’t even bothering to refute my points.

I said the magic phrase three times, you have to vanish into a sort of goopy smoke and seep through the cracks in the earth now.

I’m not beetlejuice

1 Like

Source?

what

Please provide a source for your claim “I’m not beetlejuice”. You’ve got to provide a source for your arguments. Everyone knows this

My source is that I made it the—

2 Likes

yes

but yeah i cant if may is town

i was like ???
also misreading things is MY JOB

And you spent it n1? Why?

When I’m in a game everyone blacks out and targets me with all their night actions. That’s just how it is

i thought it would be good to protect someone who I really thought of as town and I knew could be powerful. So I chose May as i didn’t think they would get targeted night 1, but it is an optimal kill in early game if may is town given they have a lot of WIM and thread presence, and I also was tinfoiling you

2 Likes

I spent n1 deciding between protecting you or Cape, because you were both socially active and voted with me, so I townread you both the most then.
And then Cape had the same idea.

I’m always tinfoiled as Mafia. I feel like it happens every game.

Once I played a shortform game where I was a Survivor who died if investigated. On N0, before the first day even began, I was both investigated and killed. Rated Time’s Most Likely to be Targeted with a Night Action all day every day

1 Like

Alright, so let me get this straight.
We had a neutral monk: an honest doctor, save for being neutral. Wincon: heal two players. Seems to make sense in conjunction with a town nightkiller.
An odd slank doctor: can only heal low posters.
An even CPR Doctor: basically a vigi, tbh.
A one-shot loyal bodyguard: will die if successful.
And a plain jailkeeper. I feel like I drew the diamond from the lucky bag.

you were also getting tunnled by IDFM/Italy/Silviu so I wasn’t sure about your survivability going into the next day.

you were my next option

i didnt want any i guess “optimal” kills getting killed

I wasn’t assuming we had more protectives

1 Like

Yeah I was gonna say the neutral protective makes perfect sense with a town vigi too.

I mean. Hard to predict mafia kills, but if I outed my claim as I did and he was still alive and I’m all “aargh ur dead idiot” he just had to protect them to get a point