Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

“Going”

Zorvo (3): Silviu200530, May, Jarek

Little too late for that, your already voting me.
The correct term is “I’m not going to vote off of you.”

Alright, gang, it’s getting a little unproductive to still have Zorvo convinced I’m tunneling him and not making an extremely temporary D1 push to improve my read on the game, so let’s move on, shall we? And by move on, I mean go back in time. VOTE: ElizaThePsycho

I’ll withhold my judgement on this slot till you explain this post

Buddy that was before they started talking.

I like people to talk before I make my read on them.

I was talking about mahjong. Isn’t it important to talk about mahjong? Isn’t it so alignment indicative? Someone got 13 orphans in the first hand… literally 1984…

why did you want us to make “our case”?

And Gorta that was like 500+ posts away from the current development.

then what about the lurking part?

Have you not seen my ISO? I just like rapidfiring.

it stuck out to me then and it does now

how is #1033 a comment about lemonfairy being pushed? I think you are misunderstanding what she is saying

Lol…
I just read I_Dislike_FM’s avatar the first time…

Unpartnered off this flimsy reason. Unless May actually didn’t see IDFM’s vote, they likely wouldn’t both shift to the same wagon in the span of a minute.

No i mean like her overall behavior. #1033 is her acting townish. If I were wolf i would be defensive immediately.

1 Like

My head hurts from reading this but because of magnus you aren’t gonna be a wagon anyway so I wouldn’t worry :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know quite how to explain why, but I really don’t like IDFM’s slot. It’s probably tone/gut for the most part, but it’s partially for that early post

VOTE: Neon

1 Like

I made a promise didn’t I?

Well would you look at that I guess I did.

VOTE: Eliza

Hey, don’t look at me on that one. I voted first, and I was not expecting May to vote right after me.