Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

whats your read on treasure

Also I voted AGAINST Baker yesterday instead of supporting my ‘teammate’ who was helping clear me.

I don’t fucking know what you could want. I cannot post my rolecard and at this point I think that’s literally all i could do to stay my hand so like shrug

1 Like

Actually that IS a Good Point there

Hold on no Kiiruma is right

Town. Very much wrong town, so is a bonus for the wolf team. But is town, unfortunately

Kiiruma was down for the check but Baker wasn’t

1 Like

Baker didn’t want me to choose Kiiruma or even Blue he was trying to get me to target someone in lower PoE

1 Like

So Baker tried to stop you clearing me

1 Like

a lot of reads on kii i saw were relation reads on baker or tutuu (which i pointed out yesterday) and people didnt seem to mind that but now that baker is wolf I’d like to see more from them

im pretty opposite on this so id like to see this

also like to see expansion here

Hmm Kiiruma I’ll give you today to show yourself as town and make yourself as obvious as possible today please.

Just Like Sadbi. I’ll put you in tomorrow’s PoE. @Kiiruma

yeah i’m making this case rn

mainly their role + stick’s confidence there
i realize that yeah I should ideally reeval here too but there’s only so much time

1 Like

Motherfucker I was the reason Baker went over.

Very well, read my MoD3 - EoD3

1 Like

mechanically brad’s claim is scummy. there is already a town vigilante flip. also if u notice it just says “town vigilante”. in the role card. it doesnt say “town 1-shot vigilante”. that would be more convenient, when designing, to differentiate. if the 1-shot vig is called “town vigilante”, what would the infinite shot town vigilante be called? they can’t be called the same. and it can’t have the name “infinite” in the name too. luka was an infinite shot town cop. yet his role was only “town cop”

if brad is town, mafia has no kp beside guava. i dont think thats enough or balanced. they need more kp. well. i do suppose they have the mercenary conclave. so maybe not necessarily

socially brad is very towny imo. ppl who know him well vouched for him. he got really angry at getting scumread yesterday

treasure inherited stick’s role. shot u in itas to cop peek u. if he got u killed that would be outing. if he’s mafia he needs a role to specifically have 0% to kill in itas. also his interactions with both baker and frostwolf look good. he was antagonizing them heavily. like socially. also if he’s mafia he’s boxing himself in by green peeking you. just like how baker boxed himself in by claiming a cop check on me - it just makes it optimal to kill him first. treasure wrote probably 300 posts this game at baker calling him mafia and a peahead and stuff like that. that is rare to see between wolf partners

someone is very new to mafia and it seems like he’d struggle to keep being so chill and calm. id imagine he’d be more stressed out and stilted. he was very open with his role. he said that he thought there are only 4 wolves. he’s like a very lost townie, imo

1 Like

I’m sorry I’ll have to disagree on this, Sadbi says that Slank is always Anti Buss as Mafia and that’s their meta.
Similar to Litten

I’ll try. I’ve been trying quite hard so far

alright kiiruma can be town socially from this day 4 so far

i just wolfed with may (in a mafia-adjacent game that ended yesterday)

fmpov she was making the exact same posts here as in that game. i can pull quotes side by side for comparison

1 Like

Funny enough I said it to both Frost AND Baker.

1 Like

Agreed

1 Like

actually no sorry this is too much effort i dont want to