Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

thanks Mr wolf!

you’re welcome!!!

so. in my mind, it’s either:

-leafia maf killing role (which im hesitant for because arctic painted such a huge target on himself with that legacy that any protective role would want to show up for that- zero protective roles going for him feels unlikely, plus how shes been acting)

-frostwolf is maf watcher and hiding visitors (and probably being careful talking about the factional kill so he doesn’t get caught in a lie about how it works. maybe trying to play d2 safe so he can blame someone for a kill d3)

-or… poison.

4 Likes

@neil_the_eel why did you pick to copy my role btw? i outed as modposter, i think thats relatively boring. why didnt u go for another role that could be better?

glug glug glug (they forced me to make my post not empty)

2 Likes

wars open

/declare war on [Killiza]

/declarewar on killiza

Why would Eliza have an account in her own game?
Like what sort of role would introduce that?

I don’t think it’s useful for town. But I don’t think it’s a mafia ability because Sadbi got “replaced” by this, so it’d make most sense if it was Sadbi related

I don’t think it’s ability related at all I think someone just made a silly alt to replace sadbi because it’s a funny mash

…clara claimed it was from her ability sooooooooo

And you’d be able to potentially confirm someone else if you’d not picked Tutuu. We already knew something about Tutuu so it doesn’t help us really.

Oh so I’m waring with a scum rn because I don’t believe that at all

Killiza is my pet :3 I’m killing my pet cuz it wants to kill me

ight im here for like 5 minutes

who should I declare on guys

Leafia

i mean
it’s possible the hosts won’t count those because you didn’t ping (i totally didn’t forget that)
in which case you can war leafia

do note my vote is negative

Oh gagged
Not Leafia

1 Like