Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

i have different reasons to dislike them and i have better reasons to dislike people who try to read into them as w/w or w/t but never consider them all t/t/t. i think the biggest drop in my reads today was leafia, frost had a slight up, zug always has a better d2 in any game than his d1.

does haze usually lay back and have little impact on the gamestate/threadstate? do their behavior match what you know about them?

from what i know of bionic; they dont play the game and its NAI. their interactions with haze on d1 makes me think its haze wolf bio town or both wolves

hmmm i’m keeping my tinfoils at bay. i’m ngl i kinda think i die tonight which is fun to think of. it’s not often neil the eel gets to be nightkilled

melding hard with this

my parity mech have a lot of steps to it XD

and some people just have straight out full power idk

yes. yes.
haze is a shrugyeet. my read is sheepable.

like genuinely i get your issues with haze in general because like. haze at base is very wolfy and aimless but the things haze have been focusing on have been good and i think haze’s eod1 was pretty good as well. like. i dunno what else to tell you

Bruh bionic has a poopoo ISO do people soulreading guy as town d1 still hold that read

show ?

yeah i can see that honestly i am not pushing into this direction because i am having difficulty reading people like haze. here is another person i cant read: may

why is may town?

same question applies to bionic

stick what’s your read on clara/rem

Their d1 was just campaigning for Luka’s death and their d2 is literally just nothing - one post says they used their day ability but didn’t elaborate

1 Like

may i have no clue. i kinda vibed with her posting d1 but i don’t have much meta on her. what issues do you have with her?

oh yikes okay

(btw this may be apparent but i am a person who has not found the iso button on this site so whenever you comment on an iso i will not check it unless that person has commented recently)

anyways goodnigbt

Could be Mafia. I don’t understand the utility of their role at all so I’m taking that as NAI and just looking at their posts

i think thats our difference

i have been avoiding the emotional/vibe reads at all costs

i am trying to see the rationale behind why people with a lot of fluff posts can be townread by others beyond the emotional/vibe checks

Lmao I just to go the 3rd post itt and click on the players name

its the person icon in between hammer and heart

I will admit May’s D1 was a lot more townier (in terms of thought process, rationality etc) but I haven’t seen them bring that energy into D2