Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

eh fair. one final thing is that may can’t be shot in war today tho. uhm but i remember from her early on that i didn’t mind one of her readslists? shrug. now goodnight fr. would like to see mostly opinions on clara/rem slot i think, as well as guava.
side note but something that i think is decent from the rose slot is admitting to joining unannounced events like the waleep? it’s like minor town points but generally i feel villagers are more likely share that- even tho it was under some pressure? meh

1 Like

i don’t like clara killing killiza but also makes me think iit just feels TWTBAW knowing the players main

Bionic’s posts especially in conjuntion with Luka read as pure. On top of this I feel no sense of worry or pressure which is more indicative of town than mafia in this case because there’s a significant amount of town which means that due to the numbers advantage town should be having thread control early on, with some wolves attempting to usurp that

1 Like

@Clara why didn’t you try following the puppet on Leafia then? Since you claim it makes optimal decisions as decreed by someone with full TMI on the entire game

Whyd you use your ITA shot on the puppet anyway

VOTE: Clara

You’re lying about the puppet making decisions based on host-decreed optimal play

1 Like

How do you multiquote on mobile

That in itself is something you can read into. Kiiruma chose to push something that was a less easy push and was resisted by others too.

Why is that? I think the best way to try and play this game is to try and think what others might think about what you’re saying. That post was because from my perspective I’m doing what I believe to be best for my alignment (town) however others do not know I am town so I generalise it instead to speak more broadly.

See above :P

I stand by it. My #1 is mech oracle. My #2 is inventor. My #3 is me now.

Er why is that townie for rose?

I’ve just done that. Finished work so I’m stuck on mobile until I get home. But I think I’d rather suffer and help people to maybe find me as I truly am rather than read the furry as a wolf.

Anyway you press and hold on to something on your screen, then drag the box to highlight the section you want. Then you press “Quote” type up your response to that if you have one. Then rinse and repeat.

1 Like

Oh huh I tried this but every time I’d select a a new quote the previous one would disappear

Idk it just worked for me anyway. As ya can see

1 Like

Anyway I just read otter’s ISO and that one had to have been a wolf.

I also think their treatment of Clara is potentially partnered with how they neglected to mention Clara at all for all of d1/d2 until we began talking about ITA1 and how we were definitely going to kill otter in it. I assume this is when they’d have gone into antispew. They randomly brought Clara up and said they’d be ITAing her. Attempted to shade her weakly but then ended up ITAing Neil (because there were already two attackers on him and opportunism etc)

TLDR otter’s ISO reads like they tried to last -minute distance with Clara

Also I don’t buy what Clara is saying about the killiza puppet making optimal decisions based on what the hosts think, because Leafia was clearly sabi’s own scumread. From yesterday. So I think the puppet is just sabi but with limitations on what they can post and how they can post it.

I mean I could buy Otter as maf but it feels rough for that to be the case since Otter was cleaned and we already have a lack of info for what we’re fighting against.

All we know from the maf is seemingly they killed Arctic without Frost noticing (Ninja + Strongman together?) and they have a way to punish town for doing wars (Ability on you)

Frost’s role is somewhat similar to Arctic.
I’m somewhat similar to Icet.

I think that town might have roles which parallel another town member somewhat.

It’s possible - I think Someone (the player) has a role similar to (if not exactly the same as) mine

So, so far the theory might stand? Let’s fucking go bb :D

LOL so do we have a second full cop like Luka here somewhere… :wowee: