Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

I’d argue that the copy ability of Neil could be considered somewhat of a check. Because if you pick someone and gain “Strongman…” you’re then like 'Evil :eyes:

Though this is much less of a direct comparison than: Investigative based on visitors + Investigative based on a person visiting. War modifer (With peace) + War modifier (With spice).

@iamagummybear how much of the thread had you read at this point? Because you said that you’d literally just gotten online and hadn’t read anything so how did you get that impression of bionic’s posting?

(I figured the multiquotes out >:))

baker
bionic
ash
cape
gummy
frost
stick
leafia

i am not a fan of killing the bodyguard and watcher claims today contrary to what a lot of people suggested(killing into them)

cape seems to agree with my bionic read so if they accept we can attack bionic today

idk where ash/gummy will stand

@Stick how strong is your ITA? does it bypass the 80% limit as it stated on setup rules?

Also whatever ability targeted me today is definitely a mafia role

i have a 15% increased hit on people i check btw

You have what on what?
You check people and then can just murder them better?

Are you the Luka parody?

i am parity with extra steps

i was planning to check you tonight lol

Do it

it requires you to take no action tonight

Fucking check me please I welcome it.
I think that I can prove myself in other ways.
But I know I’ve been suspicious too so its worth it to me to be cleared by another person

Sure, I’ll no action IG

what are the items you can invent btw? did you list them somewhere?

I would’ve had a 35% on my own (then +17 and +19 from additional attackers) but since I can’t really use my ability now without dying before I get a result I only have a base 20% on my own

I chose to activate my +5% murder / be murdered thing lmao.

So I can just take a night off

I’m not an inventor this game (sadly)
I was saying my 2nd fave character is Inventor.

I am my 3rd fave character

1 Like

nvm it was zug

tbh this itself sounds towny :wowee:

@baker what are your thoughts on Clara?