Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

Note: I use role and character interchangably due to Blood on the Clocktower brain fighting my Forum Mafia brain

What are the chances the ability used on me is fake? I could see it being used on me just to dissuade me from using my role

It’s possible.

After all then we might have a town modposter (Tutuu) parody’ing a mafia modposter (Whatever happened to you)

i invited clara to play with me this game

i am a bit sad they didn’t puppet me coz thats what I would expect. person who is playing clara likes having fun in games(meta) but idt they have been having too much fun this game

i also dont understand why would you kill your puppet. i find the slot TWTBAW but knowing the main i can’t townclear them

i called this out earlier

if you dont die it would make me scumread you

its mash ptsd

1 Like

I don’t think that was from a mod posting ability (because all of tutuu’s messages are labelled as a ‘message’ from a player while the attack on me was not)

1 Like

wolves usually win these games by creating these misclears

What you need to decide is are you going to risk the announcement being fake and instead trying to use your ability to science me?

Or are you going to just assume it’s real and try to use your shot for murder?

I’m happy for either choice honestly

what are your thoughts on guava’s last 10 posts or so

Also Baker, closer to EoD please feel free to decide if you want me to no action so you can check me or not. That way I can plan accordingly and not mess you up

1 Like

i will @ you with it

1 Like

Also the OP says wolves get fake claims so I wouldn’t clear people for having a reasonable sounding claim if their action isn’t verifiable

2 Likes

Yeah I’m debating on whether I should just try to use my peaceful ability on somebody.

I probably shouldn’t though, because if the attack on me is fake I can just use my role tomorrow instead

1 Like

I’m going to be ITAing one of gummy/clara glgl

I like that plan a lot honestly.
Attempt murder, if you survive attempt peace.
If not then lol u ded

1 Like

any objections to me shooting bionic today?

I mean Bionic’s one of my top townreads.
But I was wrong on Icet so do what you will.

who is your top scumread

I’m not going to support this since both Luka and Arctic were TRing the guy but I personally don’t TR them so I’m also not going to actively fight against it.

1 Like

Probably Clara.
I don’t like Clara’s claim, it feels disconnected from anything else going on.

And if Clara is good then Clara would be telling the truth about the host controlled account trying to help Clara’s team. Which then gives us other info to go off

1 Like