Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

Vote Clara with us :curtain:

1 Like

i havent read the ita timings earlier but some wolves tend to holster their shot to the later portion of sesh

i had a legit wolfread on people like didi, the void etc doing this last mash(nightmare) and managed to pelt one

Basically:
I think Clara is wolf.

If right: We murder the host acct too.
If wrong: We’ve gained info on what helps the town.

Clara is for sure 100% lying about the puppet account making decisions based on what the hosts think

Just murder Clara with guns smh.
That way we can vote others too.

VOTE: Clara

i know clara can cook and deliver

i hope they do

i could shoot clara and vote bionic instead that also works

@Cape90 any plans for the ITA?

@Ash you too

Leafia
Clara
Gummybear
Roseredwitch

Kill kill kill

Alright I’m home now.
And honestly I’m feeling good about my recent posts.
That shit took effort, screw mobile lmao

You realise that if leafia is mafia then we had 0 protect roles targeting arctic last night? :wowee: i think that would be kinda weird and unexpected.

2 Likes

im ready for all of zwang / leafia / frost to be villas and the wolves legit had a strongman factional or ninja strongman

jesus christ.

in other news, can someone explain what clara claimed? to me it seems like they’re claiming a sort of kp and they’re responsible for replacing sabi with a puppet account, which equates it to being a form of KP. if this is the case, then clara’s role seems very wolfy

There doesnt need to be protective. We have unlimited cop, tracker, watcher claim. At least if there are protective roles mafia needs a strongman or its unbreakable

Not according to frostwolf. He said he would know if it was factional

So frostwolf is at a thunderdome vs leafia/zug

Clara claimed they replaced sabi with a host controlled puppet who does whatever the host deems best. Then they tried to kill it. Clara also claimed sabi might still be alive

apparent thunderdome. but wolves could have a ninja strongman or something

there is also a world that frost is legit, and this is his real result but wolves have that role and we’re put in false dichotomies. either way zug’s claim was way too detailed to be wolf (i didn’t read the entirety of it, but i saw he posted a wall on it) and leafia claimed early af, which is a good sign

meeeh

1 Like

We could leafia alive for a night maybe she gets to bodyguard someone

We could ita clara and chop roseredwitch