Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

nah, this just seems like a form of wolfy KP to me, i don’t like it. seems like we’re gated on KP and our version of it would be a subbing out mechanic and we don’t even get a flip?

1 Like

Clara (6): neil_the_eel, Stick, Kiiruma, baker, tutuu, an_gorta_slanktai
Frostwolf103 (2): guavagudetama, BradLand
Zugzwang (1): Sneakyphoenix
baker (1): Treasure
Bionic (1): RoseRedWitch
apprentice (1): Haze_with_a_Z
Leafia (1): Cape90

Not Voting (10): Ash, Leafia, Frostwolf103, Clara, Someone, iamagummybear, KILLIZA, Bionic, May, Zugzwang

@RoseRedWitch what is your reaction to the silent ITA shot on Neil? Do you still SR him? If not, how has your worldview changed in light of this?

@Bionic in your next post, share your top 5 town and top 5 wolf reads TY

I’ll point out that Killiza is still appearing on the vote counts so I’m guessing sabi isn’t dead?

@Haze_with_a_Z apprentice is a stump and cannot be voted - do you wanna vote elsewhere?

@Frostwolf103 did you have a n0 watch target?

@Sneakyphoenix whats your read on @RoseRedWitch ? I’d appreciate a detailed read here

Can u leave a legacy before u die?

No

1 Like

why do you not care about finding the one who killed arctic?

there’s a thousand ways of looking at this and you just dropped this informational bombed and dipped. last game i tried pushing you, you almost popped an artery at the thought of someone possibly misreading you. yet in here you have a result and don’t care when pushed and only respond to your result

why?

2 Likes

@Frostwolf103 what makes you think you’d have received ‘the crisis’ as a result for your watcher action if the factional was used on your target?

1 Like

Yea

1 Like

Rn I probably want Clara/gummy/bionic (maybe rose and baker?) to be considered. I’m in the process of re-evaluating Brad and cape as well.

1 Like

That I should have received this information to begin with, is what puzzles me too. Leafia would have died in their place instead of Arctic and I’d like to believe that, I think Benguin has a hand in this that would have give more power to Crisis to successfully kill Arctic and undetectable from ninja/strongman visit.

Besides getting bedridden today, at first I believe IceT is hit but I was wrong, up until Leafia claimed protective I believed he’d be next and Zug on other hand is on my list now, however if you said is true about ninja strongman then none of these players has to be strongmanning and its Benguin that strongwilled that even bypass Leafia.

Tutuu, Neil, Zugzwang, Ash should all be town

Someone should be town unless lost wolf

We can take Haze as town for Neil

We can take treasure as town for what seems like everybody? (Lmk if anybody with experience with this player thinks they’re not obv town and I’ll take them off)

Slanktai and Kiiruma can be town but should be constantly reevaluated

That leaves: May, bionic, killiza, gummy, Clara, frost, leafia, cape, rose, sneaky, guava, and brad

Frost’s claim of being a watcher is real, but they’ve gone about the claim very weirdly. May’s D1 was townie but D2 not as much. IDK what to make of killiza are they even alive or wat.

@Leafia has yet to provide solid takes - where’s your head at, friend?

2 Likes

The problem with that PoE is that a lot of the players on it seem to be townie at times

2 Likes

May, rose, cape, brad have all had some very townie thought processes and reads

1 Like

Someone give me a TLDR on guava tho.

1 Like

He softed similar role to jarek. But i hate that he shot together with clara