Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

Baker should be poe as well I thought I had them in there

1 Like

I want to hit Bionic (I’ve spoken about this before) or Kiiruma (I trust his claim less than I trust Zugzwang’s).

1 Like

When’s the last ITA?

1 Like

Question for FoLers how much bussing should we expect? For example, gummy has been shading bionic pretty much the entire time they’ve been here. Is it normal for wolves here treat their partners that way?

1 Like

In 2h40m

1 Like

TY

1 Like

A lot of bussing but both bionic and gummy are newcomers

Oh are they?the way gummy spoke about bionic seemed like they had experience playing with them

1 Like

Yeah, mafia could easily have a similar role to this.

1 Like

If they used something like Detoxify on the wolf carrying the factional, it wouldn’t have appeared on Frostwolf’s results I don’t think.

1 Like

factional isn’t carried

1 Like

What if beguined used his second ability on arctic thinking it would help and then have it override leafia’s bodyguard

(I dunno how one would resolve it. What does guaranteed to succeed mean when it comes to attack vs protective. What if both attack and protection is guaranteed to succeed. Unstoppable force meets immovable object)

What does guaranteed to succeed mean in the first place? Ive never seen something like that. Does it only override roleblocking?

Right yeah so that should mean you can’t apply strongarm to it anyway. Doesn’t this make leafia an outed wolf ._.

Leafia is claiming bodyguard on Arctic - Arctic dying to the factional should’ve resulted in Leafia dying. Arctic dying to a non-factional KP points to one of the 3 names with frost being a wolf. Idt it’s zug. Icet and Benguined are dead town.

2 Likes

Oh beguined using their second ability on Arctic would be so troll.

1 Like

Roleblocking jail keeps (and protectives in the case of KP) assume? But you’re right that one player being targeted by both protectives and KP is contradicting

1 Like

You know that Tutuu asks Arctic to be protected right?

1 Like

What if benguineds second ability prevented arctic from being protected (noone understands how it works)

The second ability makes any KP on the target succeed no matter what

1 Like

The phrasing “against the player” instead of just something like “targeting the player” makes me think actions like KP succeed and actions like docing do not apply to this but could go either way honestly

1 Like