Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

I am simply idly thinking

you are saying it “i don’t believe this happened”

so what do you think happened then? 80% of what you are saying are just random things that don’t seem to have a basis at all.

wtf new insomnia pfp

I don’t know what happened. I haven’t thought about it yet

we are gonna lose to some random ass deep wolf after we chop the scummy people and they flip town. i can feel it. i can smell it

1 Like

then why not believe this could’ve happened if you don’t have any other option?

@Zugzwang i was wolf in betrayal at mu and some mash hosted by alice, i forgot what it’s called. redemption something?

1 Like

I am not feeling well. I have not been feeling well. I do not have the energy to be extremely thorough and formal about everything, and I find that when I am that way, I play worse. I talk myself out of correct instincts and possibilities. I would rather post things as I think them so that I have a record to look back on later and put the pieces together about. Allow me some space to do so.

1 Like

Because I don’t think the wolves would have factional killed you.

1 Like

I don’t understand what you want from me.

i am, but it just feels to me at the moment that you’re putting fake information out in the thread. can you not see why i think that?

there’s literally 0 reason for you to think that, you didn’t even wolfread me. so why say it? it adds onto unnecessary paranoia

@Zugzwang im getting cold feet on may. what if shes town. thats doomsday scenario. do we have plan B for doomsday scenario?

1 Like

what if youre mafia

can you remind me why you were so unwilling to vote baker yesterday?

Because there is a greencheck and there is a Zugzwang in play. I think the wolves would have factional killed either one of them, depending on their priorities, and not you.

i can’t be a wolf unless cape is one

I hate voting runaway top wagons on principle

but did you villa read him outside of that?

and weren’t you on luka on d1?

If someone is going to die anyway then my vote is meaningless, and if the target is a complete consensus kill then 1. I get less information from vote swaps and 2. they’re less likely to be a wolf (this did not pan out to be correct). I have refused to vote mech outed wolves until things got close to a tie on this principle