Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

i think that socially insomnia is treating may like a scary wolf is treating a helpless scummy villager. i can smell it in the air. sniff sniff

I specifically moved my vote off Luka onto neil when he initially became a runaway top wagon and only moved it back toward EoD when things actually got close between. Him and whatever other wagon it was I forget what it was

i hate mafia

im sheeping @Treasure

i love mafia but i feel too guilty being wrong

why do i feel guilty being wrong

fuck u all

ur all mafia

1 Like

I did cause I thought they wouldn’t have bussed guava’s role, since it was strong wolf KP. I think I am much more anti-bussing than the average FoLer

uh
i do not :wowee:
i think we can solve this though and can hopefully wait on ITAs until then

2 Likes

But resolving tutuu before baker was generally kind of nonsense so I didn’t want to vote that counterwagon. Hence Vanity Wagon Gaming

1 Like

Can I turn that question on you, chat. My turn with questions I’m the questionboy now. Why vote tutuu before baker what was the situation there

1 Like

i did ask @an_gorta_slanktai that and i believe i got no answer

1 Like

Awesome

1 Like

i dont feel like cape and insomnia are w/w

but i feel like insomnia might be a wolf coz he feels like he’s taking advantage of the cape thing. i cant explain it very well with words. like he’s leaning on it heavily. it feels sinister

1 Like

but if he’s a wolf he bussed his teammates pretty hard

sorry guys im not contributing much im just talking in circles. this game is extremely hard fmpov

1 Like

i really didn’t have a preference

it’s just cuz i know tutuu more than baker. i just find it odd they’re still alive with that role, but maybe it’s a team of lolwolves if they nk me last night + more questionable actions

just recollecting things, they haven’t been as impactful as they are as a villa and a lot of their PoEs seem like they didn’t think the game through. they were putting a bunch of names in the same poe without weighing the w/v pairings and that made me sus

also if you read their list d1, they legit have like 1 wolf in a poe of 9 people. it could be 2 wolves but she had otter highly villa read and i think also baker, although that one is less of a problem as he did play good

1 Like

ok i checked betrayal at mu and yeah you did indeed never vote wolves

1 Like

It doesn’t feel like insomnia. Wolfreads me? It feels like they think I am stupid, and are questioning me primarily with the purpose of further investigating my stupidity rather than trying to figure out my alignment. I have had this feeling since yesterday but I couldn’t tell if it was a game feeling or just being offended because they sound like they think I’m stupid.

1 Like

no keep talking
at worst you help me stop tinfoiling on you (yeah i am doing that. i am tinfoiling silently on nearly the whole game)

1 Like

damn u might be town after all

i am sorry if ive been calling for ur death and ur town

1 Like

i feel like you’re pushing nonsense and in particular wolves (particularly baker) seemed heavily anti-treasure, and so did you. and the arguments you’ve made didn’t seem too bright to me

also the insinuation that wolves would be shooting rose there is really wow to me. i’m not saying it’s wrong, maybe there’s an explanation, but my instinct isn’t to wolf read them from that as you did, mine is to villa read them

maybe we just think a hell lot different and im wolfreading you for it, who knows