Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

sorry @Arctic too for doubting ur may townread if she’s town :sob: (but ur a peahead if shes a wolf. deal?)

1 Like

this feels too argumentative / proper

why arent u more like. “L + cope + ratio”

Usually I tend to be hard biased toward players that question or wolfread me. Wolves love to say I am towny. I’m usually the kind of towny that registers much more to wolves than villagers. It’s why I kept getting bad feelings about Ash. But I just get none of that kind of… feeling of towniness and comfort when insomnia questions me. It doesn’t feel correct.

damn, this is a pretty sick post if you’re wolf

2 Likes

big balls dragon energy

VOTE: an_gorta_slanktai

I still don’t get how the Rose thing is that implausible! She was always dying! She was beyond saving! The only way you can save a slot like that is with wild play. Wait what was the other war declared during that window were there other wars that matters

wdym she was always dying lol. she always managed to avoid getting killed

and the argument that wolves would be using their silent ita to attempt to clear a wolf is just wow. this never happens unless you’re in a pinch.

does it seem like the wolves are desperate / easy to find to you?

If Rose is a wolf? Yes!

wolf team = insom + sabi + someone

i am enlightened. i have entered aether brain

1 Like

i can maybe see how you think it makes sense, but it’s just extremely paranoid way of thinking, just from my experience with mashes. im not saying im correct or that you’re wrong, yes it’s a possibility, but almost no wolf team would be that desperate to go to that measure

it’d only be worth doing it if rose was a good role, and if they were, do you not see the problem of risking 73% killing them instead of just hoping they don’t die?

1 Like

this is probably the worst solve anyone has posted thus far

2 Likes

okay back to the drawing board

Like, Rose was absolutely the dictionary definition of in a pinch! I promise I am not stupid! Not most of the time! I don’t see how this doesn’t make sense as a play!

again, it is impossible for me to be a wolf without cape

I have played two mashes and in both of them I was a wolf who died D2.

eh idk i can see it
baker’s play eod3 was either bad or desperate. or like, it’s some insane thing where treasure or tutuu is partnered and it’s 1000 iq bussing
i doubt any but it being desperate

It’s 73% versus like 53%! That’s ultimately not a huge difference in danger, but it vastly improves the quality of the outcome where Rose survives!

2 Likes

ok, what do you think the wolfteam would look like if rose was a wolf?

1 Like

the REAL solve is that brad is 3p who didn’t care about the game and therefore entered roulette
and you and treasure are mafia with op roles for the funniest world

1 Like

“Survived a bunch of ITAs” = okay let’s vote thorn out then
“Survived a Silent ITA Shot” = back off Rose for a while and go for someone else

I’d rather take a 27% chance my teammate gets a lot of space to work than a 47% chance they just get voted out at EoD!

2 Likes