Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - GAME OVER - CRISIS WIN, GALAXY DESTROYED

i feel attacked

2 Likes

Adding the “compulsive” bit to my gladiator ability was originally going to be an excuse for why I used such an antitown role at all, but I figured it was a nice touch of… towny strangeness to put in there as well, even after I ended up sinking it. In reality if I won the gladiate all non-killing wolf roles were able to act twice

2 Likes

oh so that’s what that was about

1 Like

Yeah originally we were going to just have Frost claim the visits and let people speculate on whether the factional was assigned or not. We had from Arctic’s flip onward to figure out how the hell we’d play things from there

2 Likes

I was KP but I was 2-shot, spent by the time I was “trying to survive”. I just like surviving. I tried to shoot Brad N2 (not knowing his role) and sunk it, presumably because of Leafia’s role - originally I had submitted to block her, but baker changed it to killing her directly. She didn’t die to her ability.

1 Like

We thought Jarek died to 3P or LW at first, especially since we kept getting… questionable event prizes that implied we were winning. Brad claiming was simultaneously very disappointing and very hype for us

2 Likes

if only you posted as much in game as you did in post game

Voice chat reads:

Zug is smart and nerdy, same as how they are on FM

May sounds funny, you think she is up to something but she just wants to FARM.

Ash is great at roleplaying until parents turn off the internet

Luka swings between smug/cute/smug just like in FM

Leafia is literally Leafia.

Eliza is gaming here and was gaming on voice

Guava very friendly here and was on voice too

I am usually durnk/high and i was drunk on those games

I am amazed no one actually surprised me lol

7 Likes

baker, would you mind if we talked on discord
i wanna talk about something

putting a voice to leafia sounds impossible so “literally leafia” explains a lot, actually

3 Likes

im afraid of you x)

1 Like

its okay if the answer is no
but i’d like a yes or no answer, please

1 Like

yes

1 Like

i would probably surprise you (i would have probably joined but i saw haze got server muted when she tried that so lmao)

2 Likes

how do u think id behave?

1 Like

wait why were neither of the people may killed cleaned

2 Likes

you’d say like 5 words

1 Like

may failed their 2nd kill iirc?

app whatever treestump but if may killed leafia

1 Like

and apprentice was cleaned