Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - GAME OVER - CRISIS WIN, GALAXY DESTROYED

Sure

1 Like

I don’t always find them reliable but in the case of ash… I mean we had direct interactions with him

so
can you point out places in this game where you have questioned people in order to learn more about their thought processes (and like, explain what you got from the interactions)
and where you have looked back at dead town legacies

1 Like

vote cape for a free win ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

vote cape to stop global warming (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

vote cape to cure racism (✿◠‿◠)

vote cape to stop gender pay gap ᕦ(ò_óˇ)

vote cape to cure cancer 凸( •̀_•́ )凸

Post-vote Kii posts

Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30) - #9334 by Kiiruma

Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30) - #9372 by Kiiruma

These posts felt performative and lamist.
The first post says “I didn’t trust Baker from it so this is irrelevant.” but the point addressed against him was not “Baker faked the check claim to give Kii an avenue to fake a tr on Baker” but instead “Kii has gotten away with not being scumread because of Baker’s claim despite suspicion on Tutuu, and is now not being given the condemnation by the thread they should be getting by wolves if theyre town.”
“I’m not wolfy…” “I shouldnt have votes on me because im town” these are LAMIST
“I literally tried to have myself confirmed in multiple ways” true but you werent. Mentioning you could be a good pick does not equate to necessarily being town. Not that this point needs it, but I also put little stock in mech; some godfather effect or version of it could be in effect.

Second post I felt was overall performative (particularly the last two lines) as a gesture that Kii can quote later and say ‘see im ok with dying [for someone who will flip v?] i cant be wolf’ even though their suggestion will never happen, or at least it would never be because they asked for it, and its unlikely they havent realized this. Additionally the last two lines look like tmi.

1 Like

Forgot to include this; This also looks lamist/performative. These thoughts feel more like a mimic of town thought that actual town thought. I don’t have much else to say about it.

tutuu do you feel like youre an identifiable town this game? Or do you think discovering your alignment this game is difficult?

i think that im identifiable as town; i cased myself via my interactions with frostwolf and baker. i understand and forgive ppl for tinfoiling me after the rrw town flip. (i dont forgive sabi for pushing me before rrw and ash flipped)

1 Like

cape kiiruma sabi

3/4 in cape kiiruma sabi may

No. Because I implemented that strategy because it was a mix between a f3 and a continuation into the next day. Would have pointed Arctic out if everyone else was not doing so.

Also because I am lazy this game and my random af injury isn’t helping

i mean
i feel bad scumreading you when you’re injured :(
but also like. moment

like is this not just a contradiction

1 Like

I remember reading over Cape’s ISO and finding it villagery. Reading up has helped this perspective.

Cape's recent posts

The sr cape posts have followed two trains led by two of my trs: tutuu finding Cape’s shot posts wolfy, and Zugz finding Cape’s neighborhood posts wolfy. The images in my dropdown are of these respectively.

Cape immediately gets cold feet after shooting rrw. This is hedging, this is suspicious.
Then Cape forwards the idea rrw would come back at the last minute and try to shoot a townie. I tried thinking about this from a v!Cape and a w!Cape perspective. This doesnt normally appear to v!Cape’s mind, but it is a possible fear. The real hit comes with considering w!Cape; its such blatant inconsistent thought process of suggesting v!rrw into w!rrw on the dime that I think a wolf would avoid doing it. Albeit this is the weaker of my two points.

Zugz finds it suspicious that Cape would try to read ash last night when ash was already dead. My problem with this read is that the case appears to be that Cape’s thought process is illogical; not that Cape’s thought process is wolfy. Once the argument’s goal is reframed like this: why would w!Cape try to read Ash? Though it does not make sense for v!Cape to read Ash it makes far less sense for w!Cape to read Ash. It exposes their thoughts & progression for a consensus town to read with zero room for wolf agenda. It makes more sense for a town with kp to be dying to know whether their target is town even if they cant do anything about it.

1 Like

how so

the ideas I had were that w!cape doesn’t want to appear certain, because that may appear like TMI
and that w!cape may have the thought of ‘oh I want to look like i’m solving’ without realizing the special circumstance that makes solving unnecessary

I dont think the tutuu wagon really needs more addressing but im yet to see any evidence he’s spent days as a town leader. He was a legitimate wagon for parts of yesterday.

1 Like

I see what you mean by this and although I can’t see the posts I think the act of trying to find ash’s alignment is more likely town worry/curiosity than wolf feeling the need to fake investigation into a kill he knows is confirmed.

I’ll give the argument wasn’t as strong as I thought it would be when I pulled the pieces together but I also think youre looking for w!Cape

2 Likes

… whoops

1 Like