Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - GAME OVER - CRISIS WIN, GALAXY DESTROYED

I looked at it but I forgor

OH

There was the conversation with Kiiruma claiming to have idled action so baker could check him, right? Was baker claiming their actual visits?

Wait no the role the night action doesn’t count as a visit so there’s no inherent strategic value to doing so. Like you won’t be spotted on a Tracker or anything

we… don’t know. we do know I was roleblocked n2 though.

the direct roleblock is only one shot

1 Like

THIS

1 Like

I was confused as fuck when I saw this like “why would a cop require no action”

ye I saw that

1 Like

the problem. is that we don’t know whether Baker was using Kii to roleblock me, or whether Baker was doing this to make Kii look clear later, while using someone like Tutuu (who also revealed not having a night action) to block me

1 Like

or in theory if baker blocked me directly but doubt

1 Like

Hmhhmhmhmhm

This is Information. I don’t know what it means yet but I certainly feel Informed

1 Like

May (2): Treasure, an_gorta_slanktai
tutuu (1): Sadbi
Cape90 (1): tutuu
BradLand (1): Cape90
Kiiruma (1): TheBlueElixir

Not Voting (5): BradLand, Someone, May, Kiiruma, Zugzwang

part of me is like. ‘why would w!baker ever claim a parity cop on w!kii when kii’s flip will kill baker’ (or in tinfoil world with w!tutuu, kii’s flip kills one of them)

1 Like

What kinda thread position was Kii in when the cop was claimed? Do you think baker expected him to be surviving?

1 Like

uh idk
that’s a good question

kii is like
the living slot i’ve read the least of this game (partially because of the check lol)

1 Like

ita 5’s begin

I was sooo wolfbrained on Kiiruma for a while and then I reluctantly dropped it because parity check. But when I dropped the read on the ground it shattered and now I have to glue together the pieces

oh i forgot about this