Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

There be times I think I make someone panic but didn’t.

This guy gets it

Depends. Memes is certainly loud and persistent enough that I might panic if he was confident he caught me early.

Fair. My ego wants to believe otherwise but probably true.

And now i sleep too.

SunTzu the art of war?

1 Like

Anyways I claim Town Motion Detector

No one will kill me

Teehee

1 Like

Memes is being argumentative.

Town

Goodness Grace, I understand that with certain people you just can’t get along, but none like this.

I have a certain person I had some fight with last month, if everytime I would just try to attack them when I see them then that would be very mean and dumb.

I understand that the way you feel, anger and other strong emotions make you do things that are short-sighted and can make you regret.

I always feel tempted to take a jab at a player when I am mad at them, but it’s better if I don’t especially after that Conroy sheningan where I just blown up for no good reason.

Deep breath in

Deep breath out

That’s the best solution

Also even though I died by saying that you can’t quite get much alignment information too early on D1, I still stand by that.

Okay that’s not what is happening. What I mean is that you should probably ignore the person if they annoy you, as ignoring someone for like a while until things cool off isn’t going to hurt that much.

1 Like

I almost typed this exact message in response but I was like “Neon told me to stop talking about it so I’m not even gonna respond to this”

1 Like

Oops sorry. I am going to follow suit if there’s an already established don’t-talk-about-it.

At the risk of hopefully not saying something controversial.

Jarek/Memes not W/W
Guava/Memes not W/W

I did call it though

1 Like

Yeah, that makes sense
Though given just how braindead my tone was in some messages I probably would have said that shit even if they were my scum partner

:people_hugging:

It’s okay, I do many things when I am angry that I happen to regret later.

1 Like

That’s also how I got lynched the previous game, and I believe you can remember it pretty well because it was like it was yesterday.

I refused to cooperate and then I got dogpiled on because people were looking at how defiant I was and judging my alignment on that.