Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

This ^

That easy? What if im scum and faking it? What f i read your post and im trying to emulate it right after?

Honestly I agree with this.
Don’t need to vote it more though as I gtg to sleep and probably have more content to go over in the morning.

1 Like

do you wanna unvote before you sleep?

1 Like

It dies not change anything at the moment. I wanna see what develops from it to judge.

1 Like

Yeah I really like Neon this game.

As am I also trying to do the same!
Go us!

Why not? In this scenario i caught one of them and i could back trail to find them too.

I mean with basically a naked vote and a “XD” I don’t blame you on thinking like that.

I’m not married to my read on you. But I believe in the purity of thought here frankly. I think scum responds differently.

I think Neon trying to calm the game down although is not unfakeable by scum, i think scum would benefit more with chaos and game derailment than getting a little bit of cred for it, so, town lean.

1 Like

Eh.
I don’t think one person makes them panic, I think multiple or a leading highly town read player/players do.

There be times I think I make someone panic but didn’t.

This guy gets it

Depends. Memes is certainly loud and persistent enough that I might panic if he was confident he caught me early.

Fair. My ego wants to believe otherwise but probably true.

And now i sleep too.

SunTzu the art of war?

1 Like

Anyways I claim Town Motion Detector

No one will kill me

Teehee

1 Like