Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Yeah yeah I should never have bothered trying to play the game lmao people misconstrue what I say in the worst ways possible

am I misconstruing something

you’re gonna need to type fast because I have another meeting soon

Zorvo and Magnus have chances to bounce back and actually come across as townie if they are ones I won’t I will continue to be myself and make stupid comments that people will read incorrectly and call me evil for so if you’re gonna do it do it I do not care if self sacrifice is not townie

dont worry jarek is just a human firework and you lit the fuse
this is regular

Well that wasn’t very nice

People have insulted me a lot. People literally in spec chat think they had earned the right to insult me for making errors.

A lion does not concern himself with the opinion of sheep. People call me bad sometimes but it isnt in my win con to care.

You make the game of mafia hard on yourself tbh. You use it as an excuse to not try which is safe and will protect your scum game as it is safe harbor but yeah msfia is hard when you play that way.

I havent insulted anyone this game. You are all my precious kouhai

2 Likes

neither are you when anyone scumreads you man

Sooo

1. Keep it up with the pace
  2. You are town, you need to always defend yourself
  3. Use everything you have?

This is wholesome :sob:

not insulted anyone? lame. I’m preparing to say jarek is as calm as a bag of rabbits again

my blood appears to not like my right foot
I will return shortly while I give my blood a good talking to

1 Like

You see what I mean

What the hell is my search history in the word finder

Uncalled for by the way

ah, of course, the “sagdfejeruer”, a mythical creature associated with men’s glove fashion in 1660s croatia

1 Like

It’s always easy to not try? Well I feel that’s the case sometimes,

It was surprising to me when I actually put the effort to get town cred

To theeeen realize I need to work more on finding the correct scum in mylo/lylo

And hopefully be so threatening to get killed by mafia social wise

I don’t know they were your reasons

Yeah but none of these are like really bad insults or anything. Who cares. Maybe jaiden is scum needling you. Maybe i am scum with you and this is all theatre. The world is a stage. You sinking into a shell only helps scum and admittedly i have seen this self defeat ploy by scum before who are floundering to appear genuine.

But yeah hard to read you when you refuse to be read

1 Like

Zorvo wagon idk wtf is going on there

Jaiden’s vote is fine

but

Silviu’s vote for pressure
Guava’s vote for info
Meme’s vote for IDK what? when the dude was a townread the whole day

like 3/4 of reasoning for votes there just so incredibly lacking for an EOD elim vote