Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Yah, we narrow down the PoE now that we have the upper hand in numbers. Players like Prisma are future miseliminations unless they happen to be exactly the Motion Detector with a soft check. If they were MD it would be unfortunate I’m 100% confident we got more chances of winning this game by working together during the day than laying low so you can use your power action.

1 Like

From a purely pragmatic point of view, Jaiden’s got the highest chance of being a scum that was trying to save their Traitor. Else, the 2 goons were twiddling their thumbs watching their traitor die without much fanfare. I choose to believe that’s not the world we live in until proven wrong.

Note: I have not yet done my re-read. So my mind is still right here ^

to be honest Motion detector is kinda trash to the point just hard-claiming it so that we have a day of a confirmed town leading us wouldn’t even be a bad thing.

The doctor actually has some use.

except they die tonight

who dies

with the doctor dying tonight, the MD becomes very important

Why can’t Jaiden be a wolf that was pushing their Traitor with the intent to eventually flip and clear Zorvo as a result on the basis that “I was being pushed by Jaiden so Jaiden wanted me dead; I am locktown!!”

Magnus claimed Doctor and has not been CCed

the doctor outed

:skull:

I’d be tempted to CC just to throw some confusion in for the wolves but it’d confuse town too. Not worth it.

that’s be game throwing

Would it?

Only claim if you are the real Doctor, otherwise just dont do it.

Is lying about your role to protect the real PR throwing I don’t think that’s throwing

@Memes thoughts?

I honestly don’t see anything that rules this out from the top of my head.

Yes it would.

I need more braincells tbh

The only thing that doesn’t work with this is the sleep vote that’d throw some suspicion on that kind of push. If Jaiden in that world wants to be seen as scumreading zorvo why would they sleep vote instead of going for the kill on their read

Unlikely. As a wolf I never risk my neck for a traitor. Hell, I’d do my best to keep him uninformed so they don’t have TMI.

If Jaiden is a wolf here, they’d switch at last moment to look like they lacked of TMI and well… it worked because it looks like lack of TMI.