Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

VOTE: guavagudetama

Bro You/Neon/Memes all made similar reads like that and if you are all right then Guava is a wolf so. :man_shrugging:

Having little doubt but also having too much doubt both do not work in a game of trust and of “who is it”

They’re all over the place if they’re a wolf as in they’re not sure where to look I don’t know what that indicates maybe it indicates a townie and I looked at what I saw wrong but I dislike the flip floppy nature that I saw

Anyways Zoro is town. I like how they said it’s rampage time and rampaged all over the floor.

Now I have to figure out how to read Jarek.

You look experienced in tricking people in social deduction games Jarek!!!

From a town perspective. Jarek is maybe trying to distance from scum!Guava while keeping their tunnel on me, better keep pushing me than spewing anyone else town, after all, if he flips scum, im already super town lock clear from his flip.
This is in a world where both are goons but i dont think they are now.

Most def one of them is and jarek is the likeliest.

Zorvo is acting different, last time he was not aggro and not harassing his scum reads, he was a wolf.

So gun to the head reads as of now.

Town: Neon, Magnus

Scum: 1 in guava/jarek, zorvo, silviu

Ok, and why is that?

Aah, maybe i jumped the trigger too early… we’ll see

I think i made it clear as most of my content has been about you two. Im not gonna repeat myself. Read my content

I think reading someone from just plainly “acting different” is a big ticket to misguessing, especially if you don’t take in consideration their motivation for it.

People can be unpredictable, people aren’t always the same, someone not being themselves doesn’t mean they’re hiding something.

From what I can remember, Zoro and the oh so famed Zoro is definetly like this! Aggro and going full force!

i wasnt ever going to ask you to change
i was very specific with my thoughts for that reason

If you can’t summarize it in a TL;DR I don’t see why I should bother

No that’s fine I got you :hugs:

I do not consider such things because they are mere speculation. If this was the case they can say so.

@Memes thoughts on me

Jarek, to switch the topic.

I consider Zoro town because well “he’s being Zoro”. As in, as mafia he’s usually passive and tries to lead the town one way or the other, and definetly the opposite as town.

I consider Memes town because he is doing one of those on-the-spot guesses that are rubbing the people the wrong way.

What is your read on both of them?

Im not your assistant or your maid.

Nothing yet. Im reading what you are posting though. Keep them coming

If you aren’t willing to co-operate with town don’t act suprised when we lose.

1 Like