Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

I never knew why you are hesitant to… you know

Say things from the top of your head

You are scum because you scum read me even though you admit you need a too long didnt read about my content, which means, you are pulling a scum read out of your bottocks. ;)

Considering this succession of posts, I wouldn’t be shocked why Jarek would be confused.

I’m not interacting with one of them any longer, so someone else can sort it out

Zorvo is fine. Just fine. Nothing that makes me think they’re evil just yet

1 Like

Pet Pet

You don’t want to know

@Jarek reads on me

theres a correct answer

Tolf

1 Like

Tolf

2 Likes

Wown

1 Like

Why

Something like this sounds like something someone would only say as town. People won’t trust you ever again if you say something like this as a wolf it’s never worth it

I only disagree with Zorvo here and that’s because I don’t see the TMI. If you can point it out that’d be swell. Everything else makes sense.

Magnus did feel a bit odd and I haven’t played with magnus as a wolf that often but I don’t think people magically turn into different players because they rolled evil. Might be evil anyway because they might have tried to act like a townie and got off on the wrong foot I dunno.

It’s more because you’re making actual sense.

Townlean

Or we could have all just not claimed and it would have had the same effect

LMAO :sob::sob:
Explain?

Hypocritical for me to say but you’re narrowing it down to one person you’re okay with dying right off the bat?

Saying this defeats the purpose but
Is it not obvious that Silviu is fake claiming for the sake of protecting who the actual motion detector is

WHAT :sob::sob: ARE YOU OKAY?

I don’t
Like at all
You walked into the room and yelled “ACHRO SUS!” And then got confused when they said you accused Achro of being sus

Because from Silviu’s perspective Jarek isn’t clear
This doesn’t seem like a weird thing to say
Like Jarek has said some strange shit today but that is not one of them lol

Can we get an explanation?

No yeah I keep seeing my name but there’s not much of it worth responding to LMAO everyone’s like “it could be him ig” and I’m like “yeah I guess I am a player in the game”

Based
But also like what do you want me to say lol

I can go ISO Jarek after this backread and explain why I think he’s wolfy
There wasn’t… much to read before I went to bed?

Based

Can I get an example of this or…?
I think I know what you mean and if it’s what I think it is that’s a little funny

1 Like

Fuck I have like 7 minutes

Go to first period or ISO Jarek… decisions decisions…

please reread what ive said
ive not accused him of anything

You accused him of sussy bakaness

i generally dont like your tone here and arent looking for a fight 12 hours in so id appreciate if you slowed down for a minute

silviu why do you say things like this

You didn’t directly say “I think Achro is a wolf” but are you voting him without thinking he’s a wolf because that doesn’t feel like a good look for you?? Am I the crazy one??

Sorry, I think it’s funny when you react to me being silly :joy_cat:.

If it bothers you I’ll stop