UNVOTE

I forgot your vote wasn’t already on me this was so confusing
I gaslit myself into thinking you were voting me :sob: :sob:

@Lissi are you okay btw

• same amount of execs
  • reveals more info
  • gives more time for the first exec
  • loses the chance of a d1 scum exec

yeah, we do get more info by killing someone, but then we are almost always a single ml from mylo because we never hit the d1

my issue is we dont have room for error here and need better odds than we have d1

you said you were gonna go to class three hours ago and fell off the face of the earth

we literally do not have this its 9v3

when I say we have room for error I mean we aren’t at mylo

yeah but we are a total of 2 wrong moves from it and you want to put us on 1

I don’t want to put us on one
I want to hit a wolf
But if we were to go to 1 away from no room for error that would be okay because it would give us information in return
which can then be used to find a wolf

I doubt either of our opinions are going to change (not to say my opinion is unchangeable I just don’t think it will) so I’d prefer to talk about something else unless you have another point you haven’t brought up yet

1 Like

it will not give us enough information
we never hit wolves d1
look at the facts man
the facts are on my side here

I’d be down for no exe tomorrow but not today, i didnt invest all of this time playing the game for no info.

hm… interesting answer

“bookmarked”, as you would put it lol

I think I kinda have a sense now

I think you are town, but I also feel like given your response, if you are scum you are competent enough to fool me if I give a half-assed effort on reading your slot

:joy_cat:

2 Likes

I’m not sure whether there’s a thought process here we aren’t seeing, but this read towards Jarek (being pushed at the time) feels almost textbook, extending an olive branch towards a villager in need. This is contingent on Jarek being Town, but this post doesn’t feel like theatre.

Asking questions of others in order to appear engaged with the thread… not really AI in isolation.

Self-aware.

The first statement points out an apparent contradiction in Memes’ prior statement, which wasn’t really picked up by the rest of the thread.

I think it’s possibly a misinterpretation, though. The rest of Achro’s post boils down to a nullread with a warning sign to look out for.

Something something healthy fear? Eh.

Nullread.

This doesn’t sound like a worldview Achro really believes in, but his next dozen posts drill into Memes like he did. I’m guessing this ties in with the previous post about Memes’ posts being shallow, which is perhaps representative of a consistent mindset… or it might be Achro remembering Leafia/Jarek in UFO and wondering if a similar thing is happening here, or seeming to wonder if it is. This isn’t a great look if so.

Hmm. Needs more data, ig?

Scum me is highly capable of fooling anyone, anyone. I got a 90% scum win rate.

Less as town, much less but that is because town basically throw so my “ego” is not fed for being right.

True story.