Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

1. It’s in no particular order
  2. Zorvo is mostly unreadable to me and I had a vibe at the time that said zorvo was probably good. He can still be good but I’m having doubts but nothing I would want to push zorvo over someone else over for now
  3. They’re acting exactly how they always seem to act as a townie even if I’m the victim of it
  4. No particular order

If you mean that both Jarek and Guava are scum here, why do you need to add “from a town perspective” here? Is it just you clarifying that you are town and this is your perspective?

2 Likes

I don’t see why a wolf couldn’t make the same joke here; I don’t understand your point about time, either. It’s a list of unordered (per category) names without written reasons; it’s fine but surely it wouldn’t take wolf!Jaiden absolutely forever to write that either.

how am i involved in this again

ISOing Magnus for having a vote

Putting a pin in this it might be relevant but I also might never circle back to it

With how I feel about Jarek idk if I like this post
Possible Wolf!Magnus Traitor!Jarek
I’m also thinking about this joke post way too hard this is nowhere near a smoking gun

Juggling!
Magnus is Gossip
Cream is Innkeeper
Jarek is Vortox
Neon is Gambler
Lissi is Town Crier

I don’t understand the logic on this at all
Like she’s going for the meta play this game idk if she cares about what’s more or less fun
(Not to say that I’m not having fun or I won’t have fun if we noexe btw but in most games playing the meta is less fun)

Did you ever form an opinion there

I still don’t know if I like Jarek putting himself second on a readslist being called a “townslip”
Magnus/Jarek points :arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:

Possible tmi with the assumption of an ML (like “if the top wagon goes over that’s town”)
Or it could just be town who doesn’t have faith in their teammates
It’s probably NAI though because the vote count was 2-1-1-1-1 at the time

For what

Not quoting the entire Achro wall but this could be an attempt to look active when there’s nothing to read
It also worries me that Achro has nothing to read because I feel like they’ve been fairly active… but that’s a post for another time methinks

This also feels inconclusive
Though we have the “they’re acting the same way they did in CoD and got exe’d for it” which I also noticed
They were town that game and also their flip did absolutely fuck all for us because they didn’t do anything all game which is why I’m looking somewhere else

I feel like you could have just blamed it on there being nothing to read because I would have come to the same conclusion on Achro
And then probably not posted it :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

Conclusion
Um
I think they could be a wolf
They have “scum equity” or whatever
If they flip wolf (not traitor like real wolf) I’ll probably look into Jarek again

VOTE: Magnus

I should also ISO Zorvo cuz Neon’s vote is there for whatever reason

spins

1 Like

Yes

Yo if i have to 1f1 to get rid of a wolf I will I think you’re onto something for different reasons, I think Magnus is trying a bit too hard to look like they’re town-reading me or townreading in general and it’s coming across as un-natural with things like this town-slip you mentioned and just slapping townreads on everyone

I called this out earlier too I’m just saying I’m JUST saying if magnus flips I was there

1 Like

Votecount as of post #1428

Silviu200530 (3): Achromatic, Memes, Zorvo
Magnus (2): Cream, guavagudetama
Neon (1): Silviu200530
Sleep (1): Jaiden
Zorvo (1): Neon

Not Voting (4): Prisma101, Lissi, Magnus, Jarek

No, not at all.
I believe Neon, Memes and Jarek are all Town.
I think Jaiden is a wolf.
My aim, my objective is to find Town and hunt wolves.

I’m also trying to self improve myself as well so that could be why you may feel a bit different from the last time you read me.

I don’t consider that your wolf game.
You weren’t starting wolf.

Yeah I’m not saying like “if it’s Magnus it’s Jarek” but I’m gonna re-reevaluate if they do flip wolf

Then I’ve never been wolf in FM lol

You don’t have to I’m just saying if that’s the reasoning you got then at least I can agree with it and die in a sort of self sacrificial way to progress the game and not just for no reason

I misread the first part lol

VOTE: Jaiden

It’s funny because she can’t know.

VOTE: Silviu

No why?

Then why are you defending her low posting behavior?

I didnt know how busy they were and later on i do say it is odd that it has been hours after classes and they have not said anything