Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Why is it odd?

Because they said they had time then half an hour later said they had class and as magnus said at the time i called it odd it had been 6 hours and the time they became free then busy aligned with a recess or lunch break so it would have (at the very least) had to be in the middle of the day so then why did it take 7 (more or less) hours to say something else?

Literally what is this
Two no explanation votes with only one unrelated post in between… like what are you doing?

1 Like

Im voting

@Prisma101 how much experience do you have playing mafia?

Pretty sure they recently played Fourm mafia like 5 months ago and I think, could be wrong but I think was brought to the site by @Magnus

I didnt ask you. Why did you feel the need to answer for them?

Current thoughts on everyone, zorvo?

Why did you vote Jaiden

Too bad, I’m allow to tell you what I know.

Cause it was a question I believe I know the answer to so I’ll answer it.

I’ve given my thoughts on players, who specifically do you want my opinion on?

1 Like

Highly based response

Well I got to get back to work.
If Achro doesn’t respond I might as well just make a readslist of everyone in the game when I have time.

Guava could be Town, I don’t really blame this.

Well i asked to get a concrete answer but alright you can post whayever you want it is true.

And everyone, yeah

Magnus where is your head at?

So many people feel aimless. Or perhaps it is i who is aimless and am projecting it onto others.

GOOOOOOOD EVENING GENTLEPEOPLE
it is your queen, your favourite, the international rat bastard jaidledoo reporting for duty

No reason, I just wanted to vote them.

Silviu on the other hand, he is extremely different from his town meta so I think he is a hit.

no applause? boring

This is a very odd way of trying to like defend against my assertion your teamed since often time woofs inherently avoid each other in thread.

But I think of you read my ISO you should also understand why I said that. It once again matters not though because I’m not going to flip you.

I rather you don’t answer questions aimed at others as well.

1 Like

No.

Well I mean you can ask but I’m not gonna answer lol.