Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

I mean…i also hate being called bro lol

i wasnt trying to defend, i was genuinely curious
i dont remember any prisma interactions so i just thought id ask
sometimes people are just saying what theyre meaning and there isnt some deeper dark truth to it

Weird flex that you continuously bring up as if it somehow clears you… but okay

1 Like

i have so much to say about zorvo this game but i think its a bad idea to go down that route so ill just say this:

REPEATING SOMETHING CONSTANTLY DOESNT MAKE IT TRUE

3 Likes

Town

Guava
Creme
Achro
Neon
Prisma

Nulls/Mixed Bag

Jaiden
Zorvo
Lissi
Magnus

Scum

Silviu
Jarek (If town, look into Guava)

Only 3 past games

Zorvo wasn’t wrong magnus invited me and my last game was ages ago

Silviu hasn’t been in the thread since last night, have they? Huh, no comment.

I’ve personally been feeling alright about Neon, even if a few of their posts pinged me earlier, like this one:

Although at the time it was because I wasn’t feeling that way about them myself, and Neon’s thoughts have followed this pretty logically.

So yeah, Neon feels alright to me.

Cream is Town because her posts fit the memo for a villager popping in and reading left and right, at least from my perspective. Specifically these three posts are extremely relatable.

I can’t read Prisma. Too new at the game and in some of their games they barely put in a perfunctory effort. If I had to try, I would’ve said earlier their random suspicion on Guava and Neon, as well as their defensiveness here is wolf indicative.

Lissi could go either way? I thought she ended up alright, but she was quiet and apparently that’s a tell for her, but I don’t see it.

This joke came from Jarek, not Jaiden. Kinda want to call this mistake towny, if a wolf would be more aware? I couldn’t find the post, but I’m pretty sure Lissi made a comment in ‘80s Wild Overhaul about wanting to scour the thread as evil to make sure they haven’t missed anything.

Lighting reads: Guava feels Town, Jaiden feels Town, Memes feels Town, (but I’d expect him to anyway), Jarek feels nulltown, Achro and Zorvo feel null… oh I see my problem here. I’m not actively scumreading anyone, oh my.

So do you think Silviu and Zorvo are W/W or only one or the other? If it’s off Silviu townreading Zorvo for an iffy reason, isn’t that more one-sided and should lean towards one or the other?

1 Like

I think I understand why Achro asked the question.

Ok? What question and why?

What does this have to do with Silviu?

You didn’t try leaning on your inexperience as a reason to be passed over…

Read up, Lissi.

What do you mean? Also that wasn’t my answer to their question this was

In that second part where i was talking about zorvo was me saying he gave correct information

Okay whoops but I read your later reasoning and still disagree, don’t think wolf!him is any likelier to put himself in first row or anything

I cared more about the follow-up.

Ok also you were (from memory) the one who told me to stop leaning on inexperience because that wont always be an excuse

A wolf would probably be more careful writing a readlist than a villager would be. That’s my assumption.

I don’t remember that.