Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

We’ve disagreed on theory in the past, but I respect your principles.

So @Jaiden

What’s your read on me

@Magnus what have you actually learned from all the info you have posted. Can you analyze behavior and if it actually is being done the same way for the same purpose or are you just posting meta without analysis of its actual application to this thread and people’s behavior in it?

:heart: I respect your opinions and feelings don’t get me wrong. I think nobody is going to budge and we are wasting time tho

I’d rather be generating content that is relevant beyond game theory differences

1 Like

I think you’re specifically asking about this. In case you misunderstood that post, I was explaining Silviu’s townplay in comparison to this game, it is not just IIoA.

TL;DR: this is Silviu’s townplay. The disappearance was weird, but it’s explained by the flu. I guess.

That was beautiful :sob:

I want you to like tell me how it’s identical. Why are the situations identical why is it not fakeable?

Meta should form the foundation of your solve but not be its main support meta is only meta until someone is aware of it and improves.

which is why I’m not revealing my secret read

In psychology, if someone does a certain thing and repeats it over a course of time, then it’s part of their behavior

:nerd_face:

It’s impossible to know whether or not Silviu is capable of mimicking their townplay because there are allegedly no records of Silviu ever playing as Mafia, according to their claim from Nightmare Woods.

You had a secret read? Oh no.

The only time I was mafia was on Duality Mafia on Mafia Collosseum and I am not sure what I even did there, all I did was distance myself from Zoro and Lukundo because they were bussing each other.

Then I had to replace out because of school and then my slot won the game by tricking Windy

That was one wild ride of a game

But that game was like 500 days ago so it’s outdated by now

So you think people are incapable of changing behavior?

So what are you actually accomplishing by clearing people solely on meta when toy have nothing to compare it against

Yeah its on Jaiden

Not what I am saying.

A repetitive action that a person does means it’s part of them unconsciously, like a habit.

They can only change it if they’re aware of it.
Do I look like I modified my behavior this game vs the other games? Lol

This is an incredibly naive world view to use in a game of deception

Again meta should form a foundation but if it’s bearing the weight of your read than you are going to get snowed.

I am bleary eyed and don’t feel well.

But if Magnus/Silviu is w/w in any situation besides Magnus being exactly traitor I’m never finding that world given how deeply flawed this defense has been of silviu. It’s way, way too naked to be a partner defense imo.