Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Can confirm we aren’t W/W.
:clown_face:

1 Like

Same, therefore 2 v 1

We won

1 Like

Isn’t it like 3 v 0

Anyway silviu what the heck was that zorvo read?

What zorvo read?

you called him town leadery when he hadn’t been leadery at all. It is why I am suspicious of you. Where did that read come from? It feels like madeupville to me still.

:person_shrugging:

Do you think magnus’ full throated defense of you is sincere and comes from a town place?

(You can point this to me if you have answered this already)

Ok fiiiiiine.

I made it on the go while I was skimming and was like oh wow Zoro is being loud!!! By town leader, I misspoke there, I mean he’s too in the spotlight doing conflicts (e.g. tunneling someone to death) for everyone to see, not that he literally couches everyone to solve.
I thought that him doing that silly fight with Memes was town IG. Though… Lissi and you said that he’s only here when someone is pushing him around and I didn’t… see him doing anything than pushing me.

And then when I provided that meta-read and gave him a town read and you asked me to ISO him and provide posts

I did just that and I didn’t see what I was looking for and I wanted to leave because I couldn’t handle my flu yesterday

So I decided to quote a post that sounds very silly and then bailed out.

I forgot to announce that I wouldn’t be on however :sob:

I don’t know how pocketing works… but I feel that it would be easier for him to go full Nightmare Woods route and just push me out of the game and get away with it because I am doing poor plays

I was expecting that people will just put a vote on me and then forget and when I would be back everyone would be like

omg hi silviu did you did you read the past 600 posts?

I kind of want to believe this is sincere lol. Pretty unfortunate if you are town given the timing.

I am tired. Rolling around magnus in my head results in frownie faces. Trying to think how scum magnus might play this day. Voting sleep to pocket jaiden knowing it wont go through? Performative but ultimately useless to spin the wheels in thread? Then i remember how he said to ignore him earlier which i just find nonsensical for the town magnus i know. Its like he is conceding leadership i normally think of him in.

Such puzzling play from him today if he is scum tbh. He hasnt really pushed anything forward and deflects away from challenging me multiple times when prompted. Is this just me seeing scum magnus perspnally for the first time? Possibly.

@Silviu200530 who do you want to lynch today?

I really don’t know who’s evil

Rank everyone from most town to least town?

Votecount as of post #1913

Silviu200530 (2): Achromatic, Memes
Sleep (2): Jaiden, Magnus
Jaiden (2): Lissi, Cream
Magnus (1): guavagudetama
Unvote (1): Zorvo
Jarek (1): Neon

Not Voting (3): Prisma101, Jarek, Silviu200530

This one

Though I am not so sure about Neon because she issss right, she did snow me before, but I’ll just not lynch her for today.

I decided to put you as town, though you can be misleading aswell because lol!2022 Best Scum Player. But I am deciding to like not lynch you today

Magnus… I am reading him as town for doing wallposts

Memes is being argumentative and unreasonable that it sounds like town!him

Lissi is… slight town because she has arguments that I just happened to like: Zoro simultaneously voting to lynch me but then also saying “but if Silviu is town then you shouldn’t come after me” or something and that he’s being passive.

Cream is… gut read, I don’t want to lynch him today.

And the rest is null.
Jarek, I don’t know
Prisma, I don’t know
Zoro, I don’t know
The rest, I don’t know

Either I make the nulls interact with me more and then lynch myself to provide info towards town

Or I guess push my nulls

silviu locktown

1 Like

You are reading magnus town for wall posts

I am sorry i ever voted you.

VOTE: magnus

@Magnus feeling like tmi atm friend.

Wait what :sob:

I would warn against voting me.