Stratagem-13 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Nope <3

Ladies ladies there’s enough of me to go around

I can’t think of a game where this hasn’t happened so def site culture LOL

Agreed

Okay

VOTE: ElizaThePsycho

Why not this, then?

Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win - #4128 by CRichardFortressLies (Olivia)
Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY - #4214 by Vulgard

What? Does your homesite not catch wolves d1?

1 Like

I’m obviously biased on my own push because I know I’m town but I also didn’t like Luka → Agent push
Like I’ve been saying the whole Luka/Caitlin/Agent interactions felt really off to me

Isn’t it good for town for mafia to kill inactives at night though?

Why do you say this?

There’s only 2 wolves. Not 3.

This response I feel makes an Agent/Joycat scumteam a bit less likely I feel.

Why do you find it wolfy?

Nothing LAMIST about that post.

I’ll try finding it then.

Here is the post I found very villagery and the one I was talking about.

Valid

Have you considered making a google doc? I always forget who I’m reading what and why so I started making google docs so I wouldn’t forget
Or I just post it in a discord channel that only I can see

Because it doesn’t unpair them? So of course I’m not?

This is a bad reason for me, you cant really tell if im motivated or not. For the other two I don’t know.

What- I’m not being agressive- I’m just stating that isn’t a great reason to town read somebody. This is being agressive for 0 reason though.

I. Just did.

Did you ignore the thread too? I was talking with Agent at the time

They voted me, they just didnt understand how the command works.

You not unvoting a PR last second maybe

Fuuuuuuuuck is Luka town
This feels townie

1 Like

I have a few for read lists late game, but I generally don’t do it early game.

1 Like

The joke was it was a fake town slip. Sorry if that wasn’t clear.

It just. was unnened in a sense, and if one of us was wolf it would change our view; since we would be more tacticful. It felt uneened as town and it was read to specifically be town read; ie: Lamist

Do you mean unneeded? Als, LAMIST is when you talk about how villagery you are.

In the context ive seen it used, its more a statement that aims to project towniness or a townie POV. For example: “Genreate discussion!” or “I genuinly think that we need to vote people to win; we cannot win without voting people” stuff that implies villager without being well- villager.

Unneeded was a better way to put it though. Just didn’t quite encapculate what I didnt like about it imo

I only consider pounting out how villagery you are to be actually LAMIST myself.

1 Like

Ah, I see.

y’know what
VOTE: Caitlin
Zenon’s Law vineboom
Luka’s wallpost on Eliza made me change my mind on voting her (I had forgotten every Eliza post) and I’m starting to trust Luka

Ohh my sweet child