Stratagem-13 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Evolving Reads
Town

• Eliza

Townie post, opening doesnt seem akward and wolves usually want there opening to kind of come off as a bang. Big bad opening. This doesn’t do so, so I’d call it town.

I already elaborated on why this is town, but I dont think this post comes from a wolfie POV given it limits options and instnatly makes enemies. It also doesn’t really appear to be written pre game.

This feels fairly pockety? I inherintly disagree with the read at hand and it feels as though they’re putting guava into a pocket. I don’t think Leafia is this obvious as wolf though so I’d be willing to say they’re not SvS, but thats a fairly weak read inherintly.

Similarity showing wariness with being pocketed, easily fakable.

No scum reads at this point but this town lean is genuine(hehe) and it feels as though they think that? At the very least the process to town reading me was natural and unforced.

I’m a bit wary of a pocket just based on this post, but >.<

I agree with basically all of this, despite me missing guava’s posts at first. It continues to feel natural in a sense; unforced.

Kinda LAMIST, bit worried

True! So this is probably the first game that I’ve visibly been annoyed. I’d say its more townie than not, no?

Me >.< Not Icy
Anyways, this is fairly townie as well. Visible suspicion at what exaclty is going on in the thread state, at the very least thinking things out which once again I dont think wolves do. Thinking instead of just typing is generally twonie, shockingly.

I skimmed most of the wall posts, but I’d say that Leafia is likely to be town. There posts exude a townie post thats hard to really articulate / put into words. The only thing I’m worried about is that inherintly I’ve never seen Leafia wolf, and I just. get a horrible gut feeling. but they’re probably town, so lets just roll with it!

Evolving Reads
Town

• Eliza
  • Leafia

Continuing the discussion from Stratagem-13 FM - Day 1 (11/11):

Mmhm! You are silly and obvious town!

I. relatable. I understand this frustration kinda wholey. This feels as though they’re confsed with well- who to twon read. I can see this coming from a wolfie as well but this post is def townie.

pats

!!! This post seems to be generally twon frustrated at being scum read! Yay! I have so much towns tho… so frustrtating >.<

Confusing? I can’t see how a simple distnacing tactic early game can really be very unpairing. s!lean for this ost

I don’t really get these either. Can you elaborate on them?

Me and Icy roleplayed as town last game so we can use this tell. It doesn’t really work :p and given how last game went I have a scum lea non you for bringing this up.

Uh. I was tilted at me being voted, from when my point of view I did nothing wrong >.< not that I was being ignored.

Uh. Not super in depth since I really dont have the time- but this is my least favorite ISO yet. Overall it seems different from there town games; more easy to make reads and super easily pocketable. At the same time, the slot before them seemed townie but I don’t know there experience before faking it. At the moment before continuing with my ISOs this is my top scum read, but mostly null to be honest. It’s due to lack of other reads at the time. VOTE: Garfooled

Evolving Reads
Town

• Eliza
  • Leafia
  • Garfooled
    Mafia

Evolving Reads
Town

• Eliza
  • Leafia
  • Garfooled

Mafia

I lost motivation. Maybe in a few hours.

@Luka
Do u have a wolf game i could read?

This was a joke

“I won’t give you that”
I’m not letting them unpair themselves with Caitlin

Leafia based on meta, they’re not acting like someone’s out to get them
Agentt gives off massive town vibes with their playstyle, I found their first few posts towny
I found you towny because of low motivation

I don’t remember that tbh, I wonder if you forgot I was missing a whopping 1000+ posts

You didn’t correct me
Interesting

And you were voted by guava, not Agentt

How is being tilted at being voted for no reason related to Agentt?
They didn’t vote you

I read into NAI things all the time

There’s generally a difference

Even if you’d do it as both

Also Manaphy said I am matching my townplay from the hydra game
What is so different here?
Besides it not being a hydra game and me not getting the first brunt pressure D1 (which could change things a bit)

Gonna need that post

I think their response to pressure to me was towny

Your not lhf…

We’ll have to agree to disagree
I find it generally mafia-sided to say what you did
And you agree to that extent

I really can’t catch up and i really can’t be here at EoD soooooooo fuck it

More of my town reads are on Agent

VOTE: Agent

1 Like